{105.5}- Dawn of the Original Stage | Seijo's Rise (Zenpen Part 1)

Start from the beginning

QUANTUM (Qubitized Ubiquitous Accessor of Necessary Transformations with Unlimited Machinery), on the other hand, is a supercomputer stored in my parents' basement with a secret key to the room that only I have on me at all times. It's a system of AI that allows me and onii-sama to conduct internet searches with the most relevant information showing up to our liking. Usually, we use it for school projects, but it possesses the ability to hack into even the most encrypted government databases (not that we would purposely reveal secrets), allowing us to expose certain annoying people if we wish to do so. 

Oh yeah, and QUANTUM also has a load of drones stored in its back that is available for departure if need be. This allows great photo-taking and security of the house, but it's also great for surveillance and spying. We usually never needed it, but onii-sama used it on a few occasions to rat out certain suspicious individuals that were targeting his research. Mainly... he exposed their... I don't remember the term, but basically he forced them into social death.

"Stellarlune database has been updated by Yogami. Do you want to check the updated contents?"

"Nah, it's okay. Send it to QUANTUM later though for revisions. Just to make sure my brothers friends don't recruit someone stupid by accident."

"Orders received. Also, user Seijo, your teacher is calling you."

"Oh shit."

I quickly disengage from my conversation and snap back to class, coming face to face with my angry math teacher. 

"So, Miss L/N, you think you're above this class, hm? So how about you come up to the board and solve this extra-hard question we're all doing right now, hm?"

"Okay then." I sighed before going up to the board, and came face to face with the most uncreative challenge question I've seen our sensei come up so far. Seriously? 456789 divided by 123?

"User Seijo, would you like me to compute-"

"Stand down, LAMENT. My brain works just fine."

After approximately 20 seconds, I wrote down the answer on the board.

"3713... remainder 90, or .31730 repeating."

My sensei could only watch with his mouth agape before he halted my writing on the board. "Show your steps, Seijo."

He is going to accuse me of cheating if I don't so why not...

I hastily wrote down the steps to the long division before going back to my seat and taking a sip of water. Sighing, the teacher continued and decided to let me live for another day. Yeah, sensei does this everyday, and he's failing to impress, to be honest. Onii-san did a way better job at coming with good math problems that were interesting to solve and also moderately challenging.

But I suppose not everyone can be as great as onii-san, so expectations can be lowered.

Within 10 minutes, the bell to lunch rung, and I began enjoying the most amazing period the day. Why lunch? The meals here at our school are great and all, but our cooking AI at my house always ships me fresh lunch that's piping hot from home directly via drones. Nobody seemed to notice how I get my lunch yet, considering that I go to the roof every day to get it to avoid unnecessary attention. I wonder what nutritional meal CATCH (Cooking And Transit Coming with Haste) would bring me today.

But when I opened the door to the rooftop, I knew I jinxed myself.

Because there were ten people waiting there, and all of them I knew for sure were not the best people around.

Oh, Seijo...

...go mow them down if need be, I guess.

***********************************************************************************************