{63}- Pyramid of Wrath | Knight Without Name

Y/N POV

"A Sin Archbishop is being held there."

Otto said that after as we began to leave the city hall's nearest shelter and headed onto the next one. As I predicted, this part of the timeline did not change.

Sirius, the Sun Archbishop of Wrath, is still successfully detained.

We met Priscilla at the entrance of the shelter, and she looked at us with contempt before she and Subaru got into an argument.

"That you don't like my face is your personal subjectivity, so that's okay, for now, good work to the both of us. I'm relieved that you came back safe. I'm not flattering you." Subaru said, retorting as Priscilla rambled on.

"Mine personal subjectivity is the aesthetic sense which has to be respected the most in the world. It's not even worth evaluating what you have to say..... Well, it's fine. However, there are no words you can say in defence for your blindness in saying safe upon seeing mineself."

"She's not wrong, Subaru, since she probably suffered at least three fatal injuries." I said as I pointed to my own neck as I looked at Priscilla, and she gave a me a slight smile of approval.

"So at least one of you had the eyes to notice. It seems that not all commoners are useless. Al is keeping guard inside, so go ahead and talk to him if you want an audience with that monster."

"He's not going to kill her, is he?" Subaru asked, but Priscilla only gave a slight chuckle.

"If he has to do it, then he would've done it already. Go in already, and stop wasting my precious time."

Heeding to Priscilla's selfish request reluctantly, Subaru ventures into the shelter with me, Emilia, and Beatrice in tow. We arrived at a corridor, where Al was standing guard along with his Blue Dragon Sword unsheathed.

"Hey there, bros. It seems that the miss is safe, so good job, bro." Al said towards Subaru, before turning back to me. "By the way, how did your fight with Lust go?"

"I managed to convince her onto our side, and she's probably helping the healers recover injured people."

"Hah? How did you get that egocentric piece of crap to do such deeds? What kinda magic did you use to make her like that?"

"No magic, mostly words. To be honest, I wasn't sure if it was going to work either. However, I took the gamble since it doesn't matter what the outcome was, just one being better than the other. And I dare say it seems I've won the gamble."

"Well, bro, you're quite amazing, in a sense." Al said before he opened the door. "Wrath is being held in there. Although she's chained up, she's still a monster, so be careful."

As we were about to go in, Al put out a hand. "Let me give you a piece of advice, bros. Don't go in there and leave, since that's the best option."

"You know we can't just do that." Subaru replied, his determination strong.

"I knew you would say that." Al sighed, and put his hand down. "But just don't lose sight of yourself while you speak in there, okay?"

"I won't." Subaru confirmed, and I nodded as well. "But I trust that you will come help us if things go wrong, right?"

"The Princess would come in and send them to heaven if things to go wrong, so go do what you have to do."

Taking that as confirmation, we headed into the chamber, where a figure sat on an old chair, bounded by the chains she formerly wielded as weapons. As soon as we entered, her head perked up in excitement.