{78}- Deceit vs Wind | Spiritual Awakening

Working on Arc 6 Cover currently...

During my little hiatus that starts next next week, I will start editing/rewriting some of the chapters bc I noticed some mistakes here and there.

Also, we might not finish Arc 5.5's last part before I go, but I promise it'll be finished ASAP when I come back in May.

Y/N POV

Spirit Dive was a move that was inspired from a certain anime from my world.

The people of this world never thought of fusing themselves with their spirits, but why shouldn't I?

It's a technique that draws the limits of one's power, alongside their contracted. In a way, it's the best possible way to fight for a spirit user. However, one must be able to take the burden of fusing with one. Since spirits are pure mana, they turn your body temporarily into pure mana as well.

That's what's happening to me. Although I can still heal myself using Capella's Dragon Blood and my Authority, my cells turns directly into mana. It seems that E=mc^2 was true: The conversion between matter and energy is possible, it's just a matter of achieving that state. Thank you, Einstein.

So technically, I'm nature itself right now. Cutting through me would only result in myself regenrating back without help. As long as Od Laguna exists, I will not die in this form.

The transformation has greatly affected me and my spirits as well. A crown of fire appeared above my head, and my left side is brimming with light while my right side was completely filled with darkness. Valgren's three heads are now also filled with the three elements, while my Great Spirits have entered my body, fusing together with mine as one.

A gale blade severed my right arm, but it floated their before the darkness connected back with its other piece.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Right now, I am invincible.

"Great Spirit of Wind, Zarestia, it's time for you to CALM DOWN!"

Fire mana entered through Zeam and I can feel the blade burning. Taking it out from my mouth, I allowed my Extensions to grab the hilt, and unleashed a giant wave of flames towards the incoming typhoon currents. "Helios's Descent." The fire and wind clashed in the sky, resulting in a huge firestorm that exploded in the sky, showering fire all over the forest. Quickly extinguishing them with my Periodic Manipulation, I readied my other two swords.

Taking up Inen and Ryokyo, filled with Yin and Yang mana from my Great Spirits, I dashed into the sky to trade blows with Zarestia, who formed a blade out of pure wind as well. I'm only fighting right now because Zarestia has entered her massacre state, and unless she is defeated in battle, she will raze her surroundings bare.

"Nitoryu Sword Skill- The Eclipse."

Unleashing the flurry of 27 slashes from the technique, I dispersed gale after gale, until I was suddenly swept up by a gust that lifted me up into the air, but I didn't mind. Valgren, whose heads and body are also filled with spiritual energy, transformed into a larger state as he grabbed onto my shoulder while preparing for his special attack.

Twisting his three heads together due to their flexibility, Valgren formed a machine gun of sorts, and opened their maws.

While we dived towards Zarestia, Valgren started spinning mid-air as his heads shot out lasers of fire, yang, and yin magic, bombarding the Great Spirit who defended herself using more wind barriers that she used to protect herself last time. It warded off my spells last time completely, but this time it's different!

Raising my three swords in conjunction as I lifted Zeam back into my mouth and Valgren attached himself to my head before he unwinded his heads, and readied himself for his second blast of magic. Twisting my body as I raised my three swords, and along with Valgren unleashing his blast, I unleashed the blow that would've been able to counter Reinhard's swordsplay.