{84.5}- Meanwhile: Prequel to the Grand Stage | Y/N's Past (Part 3)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

A short video that will serve as the opening for Re: Periodic Arc 6 is coming later this month! I'm working really hard on it rn :)

Btw, for all people who wanted to beta test on the discord server, it's open now! Just click the link in my bio to get access!

Year 10 (Continued)

Within a few days, I became the leader of the Chuuni Gang of my Prefecture.

How did this happen? A nerdy guy like myself leading an army of weebs? Seems impossible, doesn't it?

It all began due to the Chuuni Crusade that I led a few weeks back. My senpai, Koharu-nee, who was older than me by a few years, was cornered by some shady guys and the Chuuni association happened to pitch in on the effort.

Thanks to my deduction skills and Koharu-nee sending me her location, we surrounded the place with the 243 Chuunis in attendance, armed with sticks, metal bats, and cosplay swords. Some had BB guns and Bows and arrows, which helped in taking down some of the tougher enemies. Using the knowledge I learned from combat and military strategy books, I turned the tide of battle and 243 kids managed to win a war with a gang.

After that, the confidence of the entire League was boosted, and we decided that we could be so much more than just a cult full of misfits in school. Utilizing the otakus present, we decided to 'hire' shut-ins and more internet people to join our community, bolstering our group even further.

Thanks to my accomplishments during the war, I was promoted and elected as the new leader of the League, which was vacant since the previous leader's graduation.

When I returned home after the semester ended, I found out that back in my hometown, my parents gave birth to a younger sister a year ago, and I spent the entire summer with her to make up for the time away. I was studying in another prefecture, since other city had better resources in general. I told my sister to read lots of books, as information and knowledge is a key part to making yourself strong in this world.

Her name is Seijo, the girl of stars.

A fitting name, don't you think?

I hope one day she can take over the things which I would come to unfortunately abandon due to my pursuits... but that'll have to wait until she gets stronger.

For now, I just have to focus on my studies and get stronger in both knowledge and strength.

***********************************************************************************************

Years 11~13

Through the next few years, I and the League continued to develop our community, extending it to the point where we hosted a district-wide online game competition, and even hosted many various cosplay festivals that involved prizes for the general public.

We were a force to be reckoned with, due to our assimilation of gangs in our area.

Our community is split into several factions, with the leaders directly reporting to me whenever anything happens. By this point, we're more of a localized community across the entire Tokyo, rather than some kind of merry band that used to talk about Chuunibyou stuff. Turning things into reality is always cool, whether if it was possible or not. Discrimination against cultures and weebs is heavily frowned upon here, so most people are in a safe environment. I left the administration process to one of my best friends, Yogami, while Mizuryu, my other buddy, took charge of the fighting team, since he was quite tough.

Was I bullied in school? I definitely was. For being too smart. Why is that a crime? It isn't. Harsh as it is, society frown upon most nerds, thinking that they show off when they're just trying to tell someone a wonderful piece of information that they probably recently learned. I barely speak to anyone in the class besides Mizuryu, Yogami, and some other friends from the League, but the bullies, as they exist anywhere, will always find a way to comment unnecessarily on my thinking.