{6}- Yang Mahō | Redo

I woke up in the morning to bright sunshine, where I expected two maids to greet meet and make harsh remarks, but the people I expected to see weren't there. So I got up from my comfortable bed, and regarded my surroundings before I found my attire that I made from my clothes from my world.

After putting on the lab coat like a makeshift cape once again, I stepped out of my room, and saw Subaru running around like a maniac before he saw me strolling around, and right away, he gripped me with some incredible strength that I did not expect. "Bro, Subaru, that kinda hurts, you know?"

"Sorry, but did you have any blackouts recently?" He asked me, and I tried to remember, but can't.

"No. Wait, did you die again?"

"Twice, and I don't know what happened. When I fell asleep in the first loop, and I woke up where I started, and I had no idea why. In the second loop, I suddenly got really sick and was almost died before someone used something to kill me in the mansion."

"In the mansion?!" I said, acting confused. It seems that Rem did it, after all. "Did you hear anything that sounded weird?"

"Hmmm... before I died, I did hear chains though, so maybe the killer was using chains? I don't get it, how-"

"Wait, you died during the night, right?"

"Ya.. but what does that have anything to do with it?"

"I think I don't have blackouts when I'm asleep. And since that Rem and Ram are not there when I wake up, I don't know if you Returned by Death or not. Good thing that you could still tell me about this stuff, though. Imagine if I don't remember everything. That would be quite disastrous."

"Ah... I see." Subaru nodded before his eyes were suddenly alert. "Wait, how do you know that Rem and Ram were in my room when I woke up? I never told you!"

I struggled for a response, and I sighed before i revealed part of the truth. "Well, Subaru, it seems that I possess knowledge of this world's future. And the more I know at the present, the clearer the future becomes. (That was a lie, but making my ability balanced. Cough.) Also, do you know of the Periodic Table?"

"Ya, like that thing from science classes?"

"My power seems to have something to do with that. I can create certain elements on the table, and fuse them together if I must. That's how I created the purple ball of acid back when we fought Elsa." I told Subaru, and he nodded as if he truly believed me.

"So if you know the future, you should know who killed me, right?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, Subaru, but since this is the start of a loop, I don't have much information. Actually, I've got a plan. You went to the village last time, right? I'm willing bet that your disease that made you sick might be from somewhere there. So while you go do a little research there, I'll go do my part to look for your killer in the mansion, okay?"

Subaru's face lit up when I said I'll help him. "Great! Make sure to follow your part, though!" I nodded as he and I went separate ways, and I went back into my room to scheme for my next step.

After I entered the room, I shut the door and Alchemis floated out of my body. "Why did you send him down the path that he'll surely die in? I know you're not cruel, but..."

"Subaru might resent me when he finds out the truth, but when he grows up later, he will learn that his ability is not a curse and that through each loop, he should gain as much information as he can." I answered my spirit. "Besides, we've got work to do."

"As in?"

"I seemed to have done a lot of practice with my helium and hydrogen for the last two loops, so I should probably take a look at the new stuff I got." I said as I activated the Authority, and tapped on the imaginary screens as I found the new elements. Lithium and Beryllium, each unlocked after I raised the mastery of helium to stage 1. Now I don't know much about beryllium and its uses, but I do know that it is an important part of the gem emerald. And also it is a nice, somewhat sturdy metal at solid state. Lithium Hydride can be a substitute for pure lithium since it oxidizes. Now, with helium and hydrogen both at stage 1, I can produce pure spheres of helium hydride without having to wait for them to fuse, which means I can produce endless amounts of acid. But instead of a tide of poison, I'm thinking something for along the lines of grenades.