Chapter 6: I need a doctor

Vinces P.O.V.

It was a long drive down the darkened & empty streets of New York, every sound intensified and every movement blurred. Lucy was sleepily curled up in the passenger seat. I watched her for a second distracted, then in that moment the car tires blew and the car swerved, flipped, and spun. Until finally it came to a stop on its side, my head pounded as the light chill of blood dripped down my face. While I gathered myself the sound of footsteps on the pavement approached.

They came closer, and closer, and closer. Until their shadows cast through the windows and onto us. Then before I knew it they had pried open the passenger door and taken Lucy. I tried to yell, but no words came out.

Lucy's P.O.V.

My head was pained by such a raging headache I was almost afraid to open my eyes. Yet some how I gathered enough strength inside myself to force them open. The lighting was dull, but I could make out the figures of people placed around the room. My wrists were bound together so I could barely move enough to panic. As my eyes adjusted to the light i could see they all wore white face masks or paint with darkened eyes. I quietly watched them for awhile before contemplating my next move.

I knew we were somewhere old and musty, but I could also see the chances of this place being abandon were very high. After all, the walls seemed immensely weathered and don't even get me started on the odor. What could possibly be causing such a stench. I glanced at something large next to me. What the hell? This must've been the old chemical plant out by old country. Gross. I turned my back to the large metal machine containing the horrid chemicals and pushed myself to my feet. They were so cocky, Not even bothering to watch me, because of course I wouldn't even try to escape. Right?

Assholes! I wriggled a bit more until i realized something was wrong. Something was very, very wrong. Owww...oh......oh my god......

Vince's P.O.V.

The more flashing lights that surrounded me the sicker I felt inside. "Mr.Dennis, would you mind describing the men that abducted your girlfriend?"

I stared at Detective Constantine for a few moments while I stringed my words together. "The men were wearing masks, these.... white masks with... well I think the eyes were darkened or blacked out.......and they were wearing all black." I became silent, there was something else, someone else. "And this other man........he was in a purple suit, waiting by the S.U.V." I looked the Detective in the eyes. "He was the boss, He was....he took Lucy Quinzel."

Within minutes there were helicopters hovering the city & Sirens filling the streets. Sierra was unconscious, but alive in her hospital bed. I wanted her to wake up, so we could talk about Lucy, so we could find Lucy; But I know Quinn would want me to make sure her friend was okay.

Lucy's P.O.V.

A large shard of glass was going straight through my left side. No wonder I was so tired, half my blood wasn't in my body. I held myself in an uncomfortable position to decrease the pain.
I couldn't help but wince with every breath I took, I wanted so badly to just rip it out. Then again that would only make the bleeding worse, and I wasn't going to die that easily.

One thing was for sure though, I needed a doctor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writers notes
Let's just admit it, you kinda enjoyed that.
Tune in for the rest of the story!
Xoxo ~ M.A.

Another kind of joke (Jokers daughter story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara