Hey, you up?

I am now 👀

I love you.

I love you too

Like completely and totally..
you're my favorite person in
the world. I appreciate you so
much ❤️

Can I come to your room?

You wasted money getting
your own 🙄 see you soon

So I waited for him, after almost 10 minutes the door opened. I almost forgot he had a key. The room was still dark, I left the lights off. "Oou setting the mood already?" He chuckled as the door shut.

"Maybe I just want a cuddle buddy," I laughed. He turned on the light and I shut my eyes tightly, "What the hell?"

"Get over it. I wanna see your beautiful face," He flopped onto the bed, earning another giggle from me as my eyes adjusted.

I smiled at him, turning onto my side. We looked at each other for a minute or so. I just admired his face the whole time until finally I said, "You know, I was thinking about everything. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I said a bunch of hurtful shit back at home. I was super emotional, and I needed you to know that I don't regret anything between us. I wished it worked out differently but I wouldn't take it back. I appreciate you and everything that we had. I'm just very sad that it's gonna be over soon, I was mad that it felt like I lost my best friend. But, I hope you know that you have a spot in my heart forever. No matter what happens."

He smiled, "I love you, and I know. You didn't have to say it out loud, but I'm glad you did. The feeling is mutual, I'll always love you too babe." I laid my head down, still smiling at him. 'He called me babe, I missed that.' I took advantage of the view, letting my eyes do as they pleased. He spoke again after a few minutes had passed, "I'm sorry too, Ky. You deserved better than what we had. Don't let this hold you back, okay? Live your life, whatever happens happens. I'd love to pretend like you're mine and only mine for the rest of our lives, but it's just not the case. I can't expect you to wait around until we're both ready to try again. If you find yourself ready and I'm not there yet, move on. Be happy. Okay?"

I rolled my eyes, clearly I wasn't going to do that. But, for the sake of this conversation and his own comfort in 'letting me go' I agreed to his terms, "Okay, deal. But, the same goes for you."

"I'm sure that nothing is going to change. You set a high bar, love," His smirk was adorable.

I rolled my eyes again, smiling, "Just, have an open mind at least. If you expect it from me, you gotta practice what you preach."

"No one could compare to you. But I guess keeping my eyes open wouldn't hurt," He laughed. Part of me selfishly wished he kept denying it, but who knows maybe he and I were on the exact same page.

After changing the topic and almost an hour of shameless flirting we ended up getting hot and heavy. It wasn't surprising. The night was another perfect page from our fairytale book. He fell asleep before me, which also didn't surprise me. I was laying beside him and running my fingers through his hair for a while. I admired him until I got tired enough to go to sleep.

~

I woke up to Judah moving around in the bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked over to find the bed empty, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around the room drowsily. I heard Judah in the bathroom and my expression relaxed. So, I laid back on the bed.

I must have fallen back asleep for a bit, I opened my eyes to see Judah laying in the bed next to me. He smiled as he laid on his side, looking at me. I smiled and turned my face into the pillow shyly before peeking at him again. "Morning," He said, his voice soft.