What method is better than hurting and killing his sweetheart?

Suo An can swear that once he puts down what he is doing to find Chen Yunxi, that group of people will find them before him. After finding it, those people would not give up the opportunity to humiliate him and torture him.

How to maximize his pain will deal with her.

This is the reason why Suo An has asked a few questions about the disappearance case so far, but dare not investigate by himself.

He can't reveal how much he cares!

"The organization must go to the rescue."

"However, Chen Yunxi is only showing the 'plant department' ability, which is completely different from what the organization expected. Will she be disappointed and give up the mission?"

"No, no. The organization has worked hard for hundreds of years, and it can't afford this setback. Anyway, Chen Yunxi is also an extraordinary person. Even if she reveals a little secret about the promotion of an extraordinary person in the future, it will be enough to make the organization do whatever it takes. !"

"Now I just hope that the organization can continue to keep a low profile, and don't show any traces to be noticed..." Not to

mention the suffering Suo An has endured during this period, he still has to suppress himself and not show anything. Because he knows that there are too many eyes watching him, evaluating him, and targeting him.

He looked up "gene replacement", and those opponents and hidden enemies didn't dare to do anything, at most they made a little trouble behind their backs to make him unhappy. But if it revealed other things, it would not be so peaceful.

After comforting Alice, Suo An came to the military prison and saw Chao Ming in prison uniform. After more than half a month of interrogation, there is actually nothing to investigate and the case can be closed long ago.

However, the "Chen Chaosheng" involved has become the reason why the military has to treat it with caution.

Skynet "Penguin House" has Chen Chaosheng's exclusive space. After the military obtained the authority, they logged in and saw that they were all records of "Chen Chaosheng". All kinds of whimsical ideas and experiments were ignored, and the many conjectures about supernatural powers were eye-opening.

"Twenty-eight ways to awaken abilities..."

"Six ways to end abilities..."

"Strengthening and weakening abilities of various departments..."

These are really the notes of senior Chao family? How powerful is that old man? Why are all kinds of conjectures accompanied by experimental data? Is it real, the data on the supernatural being, or guesswork, estimation?

Suo An made a strict judgment, and added that he had been in and out of the library of the Academy of Sciences at will, and finally judged: Chen Chaosheng is not the ancestor of the Chao family, he is the "doctor" himself.

"Doctor? You mean the last healer in the era of the home planet, a doctor with psychic abilities who was so powerful that even the top ten were honored as honored guests? His real name is Chen Chaosheng?"

"Yes, Major General Luo An! Chen Chaosheng can be said to be the founder of YC, and many experimental projects of YC are carried out on the basis of his research. However, the strange thing is that everyone, including YC, has no idea The doctor's real name! If it wasn't for Master Suo An who has studied the doctor's other studies and confirmed his identity through handwriting identification, no one would know Chen Chaosheng's real identity." "The Chao family...is it related to Chen Chaosheng