But Xiangsheli will not. After all, how did the first wave of customers who ate candied vegetables catch the long and uninterrupted video? The flustered and surprised expressions entertained many people.

They all wanted to know, what new trick did the chef come up with?

The robot took the eggs out of the small milky white frying pan, shook them in ice water, and easily peeled off the shells. Quickly operate with the other hand, wrap the egg with hair-thin vermicelli, roll it in the oil pan, and take it out.

Jian Li made this shape a bit unique, and the dishes that don't show the chef's aesthetic characteristics are placed on a round plate, with sliced ​​tomatoes of various colors dotted around the edge.

This is the end?

Seems like nothing unusual?

The customers decided to wait a little longer. According to the personality of the chef, such a simple dish should not be introduced.

Sure enough, the robot waited for the instruction and showed the "love meal" in all directions before starting to cut it with a knife. The eggs were not fully cooked, and when everything was opened, the golden yellow eggs spread out like a buttery sauce, which was perfectly natural with the vermicelli rolled in oil.

"It's like... a bird's nest..."

"Oh! I understand, this means love nest! No wonder it's called a 'love set meal'! This dish is not about the taste, but about the fun!" Someone who understands what the

chef means The customer exclaimed, "The difficulty of this dish is that the eggs should not be overcooked or too raw. If raw egg whites and egg yolks are mixed together, there will be no aesthetic feeling; if they are overcooked, you will not be able to appreciate the runny eggs!" "

I I think this dish...is a bit simple! It's not worth coming here to eat."

"Oh, don't jump to conclusions, didn't you see that there is sauce next to the disc? If I guessed correctly, the chef only introduced this dish now The dish must be due to the sauce. There is no memorable sauce, and this dish is easy to learn." "

I agree."

Most diners nodded, and then waited for the second set meal "Heart-warming set meal ".

"What is this set meal? Isn't it just a visual enjoyment like the previous one? The chef is too funny, unlike a normal chef who only works hard on the taste. I still like this kind of meal. I shouldn't eat it. It's just stuffing food into your mouth to fill your stomach."

"That's right, food is not easy for us to get. We should respect it more!"

Just as he was talking, the second dish-testing robot came over. The heart-warming set menu is launched, with heart-shaped pancakes, egg rolls, and heart-shaped vegetables and fruits.

"Oh, the chef disappointed me a little bit."

"Me too. It's just the shape. I can't see any difference between the 'Heartwarming Set' and other sets. Aren't they all staple food with meat dishes? It's not interesting."

"Wait a little longer, I have confidence in the chef! I believe he will set a record and go from a one-star chef to a two-star chef at the fastest speed!" "

Then let's wait and see."

Most diners were a little discouraged. There are other actions, the oil pan just fried the vermicelli just now, and now I pour a small amount of hot oil on the stone pan of the "heart-warming set meal", poof! A fire rose.