8

|𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞|

|𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞|

Mercury is on the man's back legs, wrapped around his waist, and arms around his neck as he walks towards his black pickup truck, which wasn't far from the lake.

He walks towards the passenger side, opening the door, turning his back towards the seat so Mercury can slide in. He turns around to see her buckling the seat, and then closes the door.

He walks to the back seat, opens the door, letting the doberman in then goes to the driver side to hop in.

He starts to drive on what seems like a dirt road that Mercury did not see on her way towards the lake.

They say in silence for a few minutes while Jungkook drives until mercury breaks it.

"So, did you have this truck before the outbreak?" Mercury curiously asked, turning her body to look at the man's side profile.

"Yes," he said with a monotone voice, obviously not wanting to talk.

"Why did you name your dog Bam?" Mercury asks another question, still being a little curious.

Jungkook's jaw clenched quickly getting aggravated with the little girl's questions.

"Did you also have him before the outing?"

" little girl please be quite i want silence while i'm driving" He says, sternly glancing at her at the corner of his eyes.

Mercury huffs and sits back in the seat, folding her arms with a pout on her face.

"wanna be mysterious ass i was just asking a question" she mumbles to herself looking down at her lap thinking he didn't hear her

"What was that?" he says, leaning over a little bit to hear her better.

"I thought you didn't want me to talk," she said sassily, turning her head to look at him.

Jungkook kissed his teeth

"  just be quite," he says while pulling up to a small brick house at the end of the trail.

"Don't move, let me get my stuff and bam in the house first," he says, pointing to her while opening his door.