Episode 28: Calm Before The Storm

Kamino Ward...

A bunch of odd looking individuals were in a bar, one of them, who had hands covering his face, arms and neck was looking at an article about All Might becoming a teacher at UA.

"Did you see this joke?" He says as he rests a a drink on the newspaper. "It says he's a teacher now."

Another one had a large metallic body and was sitting down the ground. "Then it means one thing, he's found a successor to replace him as Japan's number one hero." He says before thinking to himself. "And One For All's new wielder. Just like Scoruge confirmed."

He then asks the bartender, who has dark purple mist covering his eyes and a metallic brace around his neck. "Hey, what do you think'll happen when the mighty Symbol of Peace is finally killed by the villains?"

"You mean if." One in military like armour pained black and orange corrects the villain as he wipes his sword with a napkin.

———————————————————————————
Outside The UA Gates...

The news of All Might becoming a teacher at UA spread like wildfire across the country.

But now the press tripled with someone leaking information about the Justice League came in to assist.

Naturally, the media swarmed the school in search of a story.

Everyone wanted to get their hands on All Might. And I mean. Everyone...

Izuku was at the gates surrounded by reporters.

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" One of the reporters as she put her megaphone to his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm in General Education." Izuku made up a lie to avoid any questions.

The reporters then switched their questions to Uraraka. "Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us! What's the Symbol of Peace like in person?"

"Umm." Ochaco didn't know what to say so she made the same lie as Izuku did. "I'm actually in General Education as well."

The reporters then switched to Iida. "How is he fairing; what are you learning?"

Unlike the other two, Iida was not great at lying and spoke the truth. "His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious educational institution. Of course, he's the personification of honour and integrity that one would expect, but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humorous side. It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of the pro we all admire."

At that point, the reporters were all completely lost in the student's words.

They then switched their questions to Bakugou, who as you might expect, responded with. "Walk away."

They then switched their attention to Aizawa. "Please, sir. Can you get All Might for us? Also, you look like a mess, what's your deal?"

The Erasure hero told them. "All Might's not on campus today. Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough already."

"But my viewers wanna know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!" The reporter said as he walked away.

"How does All Might ever get anything done with this media circus stepping on his cape?" Aizawa thinks to himself as he walks to his class.

The reported decides to take matters in her own hands. "If you won't bring All Might out, I'll—." Suddenly a large gate surrounded the entrance, denying her entrance.