Episode 5: In Blackest Night Part II

Previously on Justice League..

Green Lantern was taken captive by mysterious robots who have taken him to the planet Ajuris 5 for his supposed crimes against the neighbouring planet of Ajuris 4 and its destruction.

Now the heroes have entered the court to speak in favour for Green Lantern's innocence.
___________________________________
Court was still in recess at the moment, giving the justice league time to formulate a plan to save their friend.

Flash says out loud. "Three billion gone. I can't believe it."

"Neither can I." Superman replies. "I want to take a closer look at what happened."

"Why?" Hawkgirl asks. "John admits he's guilty. No one's disputing the facts."

"Maybe I am." Superman answered

The Man Of Steel approaches J'onn and Toshinori. "J'onn, All Might, I need you two come with me."

All Might turned into his buff form and replies. "Of course!"

Superman continues. "Flash. Hawkgirl. Midoriya. Could you buy us some time with the court."

Flash replies. "You're asking the fastest man to slow down? Won't be easy."

Izuku wasn't very sure either on how he can be useful but he will help in anyway possible, for John's sake.
___________________________________
Later...

The three heroes land the at the landing pad, where the Javelin was left on.

As the ship's ramps lowers down, J'onn questioned Superman. "So what do you expect to find on this moon?"

Superman responds. "I don't know, there's something bothering me. Just call it-"

Before Superman could finish Martian Manhunter said that last thing he was gonna say. "An intuition?"

Superman responds. "Exactly."

As The three enter the ship and fly off, they were unaware that they were being watch by Kanjar Ro who runs off.
___________________________________
Meanwhile...

The Court was back in session.

The judge tells GL. "John Stewart, you may now question your accuser."

GL responds. "No questions."

This got everyone questioning, including Midoriya who thought to himself. "C'mon John, What are you doing?"

One of the Judges asks. "None? You don't intend to defend yourself?"

Gl answers them. "No I don't."

"I object! You call this a trial? I call this a joke!" Flash yells speaking on John's behalf

Hawkgirl pulls him down whispering into his ear. "Are you out of your mind?! What are you doing?!."

Flash smiles and says. "Prepared to be dazzled."

A judge orders. "Remove him!"

Flash runs away from the guards and gets to the court floor. "Listen to me! With something this important, you got to hear both sides."

GL tells him. "Flash! I told you not to get involved!"

Flash responds before the guards grab him. "They're railroading you, pal!"

A judge speaks up for him. "Wait! This being may have a point. We don't want any lingering doubts about our final judgement, do we?

The third judge says. "Of course, but who would speak for John Stewart?"