Episode 23: The Wrath of Scourge Part II

In the Belfry...

Batman woke up after being unconscious for half an hour.

He tries to get up before Voyance stops him. "Easy, you'r body is still recovering from the frostbite." She places a a warm blanket on his head, but he dismisses and gets back up.

"Where's Ice Klaw?" The first thing he says.

"If you're talking about the villain that destroyed S.T.A.R. Labs, then I'm afraid to tell that we don't know." Mr Plastic before changing the subject. "But right now, we've bigger problems now." He then changes the screen on the computer to show Scourge's ship hovering above Gotham Harbour.

"How long has that thing been here?" Batman asked him.

"After we got back." Mr Plastic responded. "Izuku, Skycrawler, Xylo and All Might were already there, but we haven't heard anything from them or Cow Lady and Elecplant."

Just as he says that, Elecplant and Cow Lady return with their new allies. "We're back."

"What happened out there?" Voyance asked. "Where are the others?"

Elecplant and Cow Lady look down in shame, Cow Lady then tells them. "They were taken aboard the ship."

"By who?" Mr Plastic asked.

"Scourge and his crew." Elecplant answered.

"The same villains that attack Themyscira with Faust." Batman said.

"Yep, that Scourge." Elecplant said. "Also we had a little help."

Elecplant moved out of the way for the heroes that saved him and Cow Lady and introduced them

One was a white hair female with a black mask, black  shirt, orange jeans and the most signature part was the butterfly wings sprouting from her back. "This is Monarch.

One was a female with a kitsune apprentice such as fox like ears with her black hair, red markings on her cheeks and forehead, a violet kamino and she had nine fox tails. "Ninetails, guess where she got that name."

One was a male with light blue hair, a blue mask and uniform and white sleeves on his arms. "Wonderwall."

One was a a man with black hair with red tips, a black visor and a grey coat that has a mixture of red by his knees with a red line around the interior of his uniform and he has two golden arrows facing down, a little under his chest. "Database."

One was a tall male with long purple hair, he was wearing a green ronin like clothes covering from his right shoulder to the left side of his waist, with a red sun tattoo on his right side of his chest. "Ronin."

A make with purple hair sticking up, he's wearing a pilot like jacket and has wings from his back. "Avian."

One had light blue hair and was wearing a doctor's uniform. "Venus."

One was a female in a orange wrestler costume and a red bun on her head. "And Moodswing."

"Hey, why'd you introduce me last?" Moodswing asked.

"Sorry, you were just last one on the line." He apologised.

"It's really an honour to meet the Justice League." Monarch does a small bow.

"What brings you here to Gotham?" Mr Plastic questioned them.

"Same reason as you guys, Scourge." Monarch answered. "He's been going around the country kidnapping heroes. We've been trailing for a while until he stopped here for some reason."