Legends Never Die

" What letter Garcia ? " ; Aaron asked as he entered her office .

She handed him the letter as Aaron read through it .

" My whole life I just wanted someone to listen to me . Just listen and nit comment . For once , I didn't want to be ignored . I did what I had to do to convey my message . Listen ! Jack and Hailey are alive . I am not heartless even through you may think me to be . It was an accident when I killed Gideon . That was not my intention . I suffered for years without any help and all you had to do was listen . Just once . I had dreams dad , big dreams but I know that I will never be able to fulfill them . Say and think what you want about me , but I just wish that you had listened to me when I came to you for help.  Tell Rossi , I am grateful fir his support.  Bye dad , hope you treat Jack better than me. 

PS: storage garage , 456 , quantico national park .

Love ,
Michaela Ann

________________________________

Hailey and Jack were alive and there was not a single scratch on them. She read the letter too and Aaron felt the most guilty.  He had killed his daughter.  He made the same mistake as he had previously done years ago , not listening to his daughter , leaving her , neglecting her.  If only he had listened.  If only the team had listened , they could have avoided all of this , Michaela could have had a life .

Michaela taught them a huge lesson : Ignorance is deadly .

                               THE END