Gone

" Michaela ! Get down here " ; Haley Brooks - Hotchner yelled from the base of the staircase to her 17 year old daughter .

There was no response.

" Michaela!  " ; she yelled again .

Still there was no response.  Haley sighed , she walked up the stairs and to her daughter's bedroom.

" Michaela , how many times - " ; she started to say but abruptly stopped when she saw the room empty .

What was even more horrifying was the fact that everything in her room was haphazard , books were scattered and torn up , pieces of paper all around the room , the window wide open and there was a lot of blood spatter on the walls and the bedsheets which were lying on the floor .

She immediately went downstairs and called her husband Aaron Hotchner .

" Michaela ! She-she is gone Aaron , her room is a mess , there is blood " ; she cried as soon as he picked up the call .

Aaron dropped all his work as he rushed out of his office at the BAU . The team glanced worriedly as he rushed to the elevator .

He drove home in 15 mins and burst through the front door and towards his daughter's bedroom. Haley was on the floor of her room hugging a photo frame while crying .

Jack Hotchner , the little boy who was just one year old could be heard crying but neither of the parent's could move from their position .

Aaron's blood chilled at the thought of his daughter being abducted by an unsub or worse , getting killed by the unsub .

He got on the floor beside his wife and comforted her as she cried into him .

Deep down , they both knew that whatever had happened was their fault but they couldn't accept it .