Victim 3

" Michaela has your name on her hit list Jason , if you see her , call us " ; Aaron warned his former colleague .

" I will keep a lookout for her Aaron " ; Gideon said as he unlocked the door to his cabin .

" Be careful . She is devolving fast " ; Aaron sighed .

Jason was about to reply when he heard her voice .

" Good to see you again Gideon " ; Michaela said .

" She is here " ; he said .

" Stay there , we will be there in 20 minutes " ; Aaron said as he hung up .

" Mick " ; he whispered .

" Hello. Missed me ? "

" We searched for you for months . Where were you ? "

" I know what your doing Jason . it won't work . Your stalling " 

" I know what happened to you . A little bit . You really are an open book " 

" Good for you . I will be long gone by the time Aaron is here with the team " 

" What do you want from me ? " 

" I wanna fight you " 

" Why ? " 

" Gideon , when I came to you for help , you said something that stuck with me for years . You said , stand up to your bullies , don't be weak , don't be a disappointment to the Hotchner name Michaela . And now I am here , fighting against my biggest bullies " 

Gideon went to take out his gun but yet again , Michaela was faster , only this time she missed her shot . Gideon took this chance to slap the gun away from her hands as he punched her . Michaela fought back . She picked up the heavy dictionary and hit him with it . Gideon grabbed her leg when she tried to get to her gun , making her fall over . 

Michaela suddenly screamed which startled him . Flashbacks ran through her mind as she started crying . 

" No no . I am not weak . Not again " ; she cried out . 

" Mick ? " ; he asked , worried . 

The guilt had hit him hard too when Michaela had disappeared . 

Michaela quietened down and laid still . Gideon thought that she was giving up but he was wrong . She had her hand on her gun , she steadied herself and then quickly turned on her back and shot him . 

The shot was somewhere fatal . Gideon was dead in seconds . the bullet going straight through his skull . Michaela sat up , terrified . She didn't want to kill him . She just wanted to leave the scar of the shot as a reminder . It was not on her agenda to kill anyone . 

The flashback had overpowered her and she refused to feel weak again . It was an accident ! But the team wouldn't believe her . 

She scrambled to get up and once she was on her feet , she ran . She ran through the forest and towards the main road . She heard sirens from the black SUV's as she hid behind a tree and waited for the two cars to pass . 

Her plan now had a major flaw in it . 

She ran back to her car and drove to Xavier's house . She knocked on the door and when he opened it , she flung herself onto him , crying , mumbling sorry every often like a mantra . 

" Mick ? Micky ? What's wrong sweetheart ? " ; he asked worriedly as he carried her to the couch . 

In that moment , Michaela realized that she needed to come clean about what she was doing . 

__________________________________________________-

7 years ago :-

" God , your so weak " ; one of her bullies laughed at Michaela as he threw her to the ground , banging her head on the floor . 

She tried to crawl away but he grabbed her leg and turned her over . she was quickly overpowered as two other boys held her down by tying her hands . 

" No no ! " ; she cried as the boy on top of her ripped off her clothing . 

She tried to scream but he just covered up her mouth with his hand and the other hand was on her neck , choking her . 

She passed out and woke up hours later . She laid there in the dark , behind the school , near the drain . Her clothes ruined , burned . She was completely naked . Her whole body ached as she sobbed . No one wanted to help her . She laid there for hours , staring up at the sky , wishing for death . 

________________________________________________________

Present :-

Xavier stared at her . Blankly . He never knew about the incident that took place behind the school or that his girlfriend was on a revenge mission and had accidentally killed one of her victims . 

" Say something " ; Michaela whimpered . 

He broke out of the trance . A tear rolled down his cheek as he hugged her tightly . 

" I Support whatever your doing . Nobody will ever hurt you again . I will help you with this . What happened today was an accident , its fine . Don't give up on your plan . We are in this together now " ; he said . 

Michaela cried in relief as she hugged him back . 

______________________________________--

" Why would you kill Gideon Mick ? Why ? That is not your MO " ; Rossi thought to himself as he stared at the covered up dead body . 

" Get her face out on the streets , every police radio , scanner , everything " ; Aaron said emotionless to his team . 

It was official to the team now . Michaela was now an unsub to them . 

Except Rossi . Something about the scene ticked him off . He intended to talk to her about it .