Boo !

Michaela walked up the steps leading to Xavier's front door and knocked on it .

He opened the door happily and let her in .

" What's got you so happy ? " ; Michaela asked smiling .

" What ? A man can't be happy to see his girlfriend?  " ; he asked as he pulled her in for a kiss .

They had decided to rekindle their relationship. 

" Come see what I cooked " ; Xavier said as he pulled her along with him to the kitchen .

" Mac and Cheese ! " ; Michaela cheered as she saw the pot containing the cheesy goodness .

Xavier smiled fondly at her as he plated it up and gave it to her. She happily ate her food .

" I love you . Your the best " ; she said .

" Love you too Mickey mouse "

________________________

Jack was walking to his dad's apartment.  His mom had dropped him off a block away because ge insisted that he wanted to be independent. 

He walked inside the building and waited for the elevator. 

He felt a presence behind him , so he turned around.

" Boo ! " ; Michaela said with wide eyes .

He shrieked in alarm as she laughed .

" Mick " ; he said as he hugged her tightly.   She was thrown off by the gesture but awkwardly hugged him back .

" You know me ? " ; she asked .

" Yeah . Your my big sister . Mom my told me " ; he smiled up at her .

" Alright kiddo . Give this to your dad and why are you not in protection yet ? " ; she asked as she handed Jack an envelope.

" Dad said that we don't need to be in protection as of now because you won't hurt us "

" Your dad said that ? "

" Yes . He is trying to be good "

" Tell him its too late "

" Okay . Do you want to come up with me ? "

" Nope . Go Jack.  Go home . Your lucky to have one "

Jack walked into the elevator and waved as the doors closed .

Aaron was waiting for his son . Jack entered the apartment and handed his dad the envelope.  Aaron looked at him confused but still opened the envelope.

Inside was a note.

I forgot . Next victim : Derek Morgan , the seemingly overprotective brother but thats just a lie .

Ps : I hope your wounds have healed but I also hope that it left nasty scars for the rest of your life . A reminder to look at how much you hurt me. On the contrary,  we are twins now , same scars , same place ! Yay !

Aaron dropped the note as he ran to Jack's room.

" Where was she ? Did she talk to you ? " ; he asked scared .

" Mick was just downstairs.  She said to tell you that its too late to be good and that I am lucky to have a house to live in " ; he said .

" Stay here " ; Aaron instructed his son as he ran downstairs with his gun .

He searched the whole block for Michaela but couldn't find her . If only he knew that Michaela was watching him from the rooftop of his own apartment building .

He had no choice but to return home and ask Dave for his daughter's number .He was determined to make things right no matter how late it was and Michaela was hell bent on revenge .

_____________________________

Over the next few weeks Mick spent her time stalking Henry La Montague and Jack while spending her time with Xavier . The most frustrating part was the team couldn't get to her in time.

Wednesday the 4th came as she broke into another house and waited . This time it was more of a cabin in the woods .

The door opened as she spoke ,

" Good to see you again Gideon "