Camp

" What happened in that camp Michaela ? " ; Xavier asked .

" I really don't want to talk about that Xavi " ; Michaela sighed as they cuddled on the bed .

" Who is your next victim ? "

" I don't know "

" I just know that I will show up at someone's house tomorrow "

" What happened at camp ? You are so distant "

" Xavier , please - "

" Mick , no "

" Okay , fine . They brainwashed me , trained me in combat , computers and if I ever failed at a task , they punished me , nearly drowned me in a tub "

" Michaela , why would you do that ? "

" I had to . Too much was going on and there was this once incident that just pushed me over the edge , I don't remember what that incident was but I know that I went to that camp because of that . They helped me repress that memory "

" That must have been horrible "

" you have no idea " ; she laughed .

" They trained me to be an assassin Xav . Trust me , I needed to feel the power that I feel now and it was worth it . I murdered one of the founders of the BAU , on accident or not , doesn't matter . I stabbed my father , the strongest and bravest man , I stood up to my bullies , the real ones "

_________________________________________________

" She shot Garcia because Garcia was about to tell me something really secret from her past at the camp . She got too close . But how did she know ? " ; Aaron asked .

" She could still have the virus on Garcia's computer " ; Spencer spoke up .

He was back at the BAU after being at the hospital for a week .

" I though she said that she got rid of it " ; Emily said .

" Michaela has suddenly gotten really skilled at computer , I doubt she would place a virus that would be too easy to remove " ; JJ said .

" I can check " ; Spencer said .

" Go ahead " ; Aaron nodded .

After an hour , Spencer called Hotch into Garcia's den .

" Hotch , the virus is still there . I am unable to get rid of it but I know why she went after Garcia . She was tortured in the most unhuman ways at the camp as possible . She was nearly drowned in the tubs there if she failed a task , she was shot at , strangled but they also taught her how to fight , learn to hack computers and make digital viruses and how to change her appearance . They even broke her bones as a part of course training "

" Why ? why would she go there ? Can you figure that out ? "

" I will try sir , but I think we need to go down there . This camp needs to be shut down "

_______________________________________________________________

AT CAMP : ( 5 YEARS AGO )

" Stop being a coward Michaela . Shoot it ! " ; her instructor screamed at her .

Michaela sobbed as she pointed her gun at the unknown woman .

" I can't ! " ; she stuttered .

Her instructor dragged her over to the tub and held her head forcibly under the water for over 10 minutes and then finally brought her up .

She coughed and stuttered .

" Shoot her now ? "

" I am sorry , I cant "

The instructor grabbed her hand and bent her fingers all the way back as she screamed . Michaela finally picked up the gun and shot the woman .

" Good but no food tonight or tomorrow for the whole day "