Victim 5

Nevada :-

" FBI , training stops now ! " ; Aaron yelled as he barged into the main room .

Everyone looked up at him . Some girls with anger , others relief . He couldn't help but feel awful at the conditions of the girls and to think that his daughter went through that .

" All of this , stops now " ; he said as the rest of the team got in too.

" Where is your boss ? " ; he asked one of the trainers .

" Take me to him " ; Hotch yelled . 

One of the trainees led Hotch and Derek through a dark hallway and then opened a door . Inside , there sat a man wearing a black suit . 

" Donovan Montgomery , you are under arrest for child abuse and running an illegal camp " ; Derek said . 

" Your Aaron Hotchner , aren't you ? " ; the man asked . 

Derek and Hotch just stared at him . 

" Your here about Michaela . I know . She called an hour ago , warning us about you . I was sad to see her leave . She was our best trainee and I even offered her a trainer position but she refused , said she had some unfinished business " 

" Why was she here ? How long was she here ? How did she get to know about this place ? " ; Hotch asked . 

" Come on , a teenage girl who is getting bullied and ignored and assaulted everyday knows where to find us . We are very approachable on the internet . We help them become better so that they can take their revenge " 

" Oh yeah ? Help them how ? By drowning them and torturing them and teaching them to kill others ? " ; Derek asked enraged . 

" Wouldn't you agree that the others deserved it , Aaron ? " 

" Answer my questions " ; Hotch yelled at him . 

" She was here to repress a memory , a very particular memory that made her reach her breaking point . I helped her when she needed that help the most , and the torture was just a small sacrifice that she had to make in order to be the best . She was here for two years and she took up our most rigorous course in which [people die . She is one of 5 students who have ever made out of that course alive . The determination in her is beyond measures " 

" What memory ? " 

" A death " 

" Whose death ? " 

" A boy named - " 

___________________________________________________________________

" Will , henry ! I am home " ; JJ said as she entered her apartment . 

" They are not here , I hacked into your phone , told them to stay away " ; Michaela replied as she put the remaining of the chocolate cakepop in her mouth . 

" Why were you stalking my son ? " ; JJ asked . 

" Feel the fear JJ ? The fear ? I felt it , everyday , every minute , every second . And now you have an idea how that feels " 

" I know why you are doing what your doing . We can still help you . Hotch is ready to help you , Michaela please . Let us help you " 

" Its too late for that JJ . I am long gone . When I needed help , no one did , and now I don't need it anymore " 

" What do you want from me ? I didn't do anything to you " 

" Exactly , you didn't do anything at all even when you knew what was happening . Ignorance is deadly JJ . That was the time when the bullying picked up . The candle burns , you saw the marks but you didn't do anything " 

JJ threw a vase right at Michaela . It hit her . But that didn't affect her at all . She raised her gun to shoot but JJ kicked the gun away . JJ jumped on Michaela and managed to keep her cut off her air supply . Michaela fainted right away . JJ heaved a sigh as she tried to get up but Michaela threw her off and overpowered her . 

" Don't make it hard JJ . You won't be able to stop me " ; Michaela said as she got out her knife and stabbed JJ instead . 

Once she made sure JJ was knocked out , she lit a candle and let it melt and then dropped the melted wax on the exact places that Michaela had those burns . 

Then she left . No note this time .