Execution

" I cannot track her " ; Garcia said frustrated.

" What do you mean ? " ; Aaron asked .

" I mean that the cctv cameras were down at that moment and there is no trace of her after that . Its like she vanished into thin air . No credit card trails , no cash payments , no record of her being alive " ; Garcia listed .

" Go further deep Garcia " ; Aaron instructed her . " Find out what happened 6 years ago , where she was , who took her and how she is back . Go over all your records again "

" Yes sir "

Aaron walked out of Garcia's den and met with the team in the conference room .

" So , there has been a sighting of Michaela " ; he said .

" What ? " ; Rossi exclaimed.

The team looked shocked .

" Where ? " ; JJ asked .

" Near Jack's school , she talked with him " ; Aaron replied .

" Do we know who took her ? " ; Derek asked .

" No . According to Garcia after she met with Jack she disappeared into thin air , no credit card trails , no cash payments , no mention of her in the cctvs either , it is like she was a ghost for 6 years " ; Hotch sighed .

Garcia came rushing into the room.

" Sir , a message just came through in the form of a virus , it broke through my firewall and there are photos " ; she said shakily .

" Baby girl , what are those pictures ? " ; Derek asked worried .

Garcia beelined for the big screen in the room , it was already connected to her computer in her office . She took the mouse and scrolled through .

Gory photos of two men came into view , their faces were sliced and there was a lot of blood , there were cuts and stabs all over their bodies , theirs arms also had burns , 3rd degree burns , hair cut off and the fear in their eyes was still imminent as they laid dead .

" The message is :- The game starts . You can't catch me . Only I know how this ends . Everyone will feel my pain " ; Garcia read out .

" This is rage " ; Spencer spoke up .

" A lot of it " ; Rossi commented .

" But this is neither a psychopath nor a sociopath,  the cuts are precise and calculated and mapped out and the burns are just too organised " ; Emily said .

" Victimology ? " ; Aaron asked.

" They were both normal men with normal jobs and had two children each " ; Garcia replied .

" There has to be something else " ; JJ said .

" I can search for it right now " ; Garcia said as she sat down and started typing on the ipad .

" Sir , these men were abusive . They had 2 children and both of them preferred one child over the other . The elder daughter in both the cases committed suicide because they couldn't take the hate from their own family anymore " ; Garcia said .

" The unsub sees themselves as a vigilante " ; Rossi stated .

" Get the profile out " ; Aaron said
___________________________________

" The unsub is a female in her early thirties , white and has a vigilantism trait . She is fit and trained with weapons and in combat because killing two strong alpha males take a lot of strength " ; Aaron said .

" The unsub also has a lot of pent up rahe and anger . This is a game to her and a very well planned at that " ; Emily added .

" Which means that she is organised and it will not be easy to catch her " ; JJ spoke .

" She is armed and dangerous . So do not approach her without a team " ; Derek said .

" She thinks she is saving people much like The Ripper case back in the 1990s where he thought he was saving people too . She also May have grown up in a broken home where she was hurt a lot "; Spencer added .

" Thank you " ; Aaron said .

He got back to his office and his best friend Rossi followed him there .

" So , Michaela?  " ; he asked .

" I know Dave but I have a feeling that she is about to do something really bad " ; Aaron sighed .

" Maybe " ; Rossi said to himself .

" What ? " ; Aaron asked .

" Nothing " ; Rossi said as he got up and walked out .

Rossi knew a lot about Michaela , more than her own parents , he knew what she went through but he had no idea what she actually was about to do . And as Aaron said , it was going to be really bad .

6 years ago :-

Michaela entered the living room where her dad was seated with a beer in his hands.

She had just returned from school with burn marks on her arms and her cheek sliced , her beautiful hair cut haphazardly .

" Dad " ; she cried .

" What is it Michaela?  " ; Aaron asked bored .

" They are hurting me , the bullies . Please , help me " ; she said as she sobbed .

" Well aren't you a coward . Stand up to them Michaela , don't just sit around ! And looking at you , you probably deserved it " ; he said and dismissed her .

She just stared at her father in shock and then limped to her room . That was not the first time she sat down on the floor and cut her arms and legs and wherever she could reach with the knife . She kept on cutting until she passed out .

She woke up after 4 hours , the house was empty and nobody even came to check on her . She was miserable and hurting but no one wanted to help her .

The notes and death threats sat crumpled at the bottom of her school bag and she was already dreading going back to school the next day .

" If only I died " ; she whispered looking at her bloody hands .

" Why didn't I die ? " ; she screamed at the ceiling as she cried , terrified .