Victim 4

" What did you do ? " ; Rossi stormed into Aaron's apartment later that day .

" What do you mean Dave ? "

" Michaela. She blocked me after a cryptic text . You have lost my trust in you , never contact me again "

" Yeah , I uh got Prentiss to text her "

" How did you get her number ? "

" I asked Garcia to hack into your phone a day before and get her number "

" You could have asked for it ! "

" Would you have given it to me Dave ? "

" Yes goddammit , I would have but only if you texted her yourself and tried to get her view on this but you used Emily " 

" Her coordinated showed her inside the FBI office but when I reached , there was only her phone in the trash can with a note " 

" I am telling you Aaron , her endgame is going to hurt you the most " 

_________________________________________

Garcia walked back to her apartment while talking to Hotch on the phone about Michaela . 

" Sir , she was indeed in a training camp for 2 years and sir , that camp should be illegal ! I mean , they use torture methods to train people like soldiers and make them repress certain memories or events of their lives " ; she exclaimed as she walked up the stairs to her house . 

" Hey Penelope " ; a voice said from behind her . 

Garcia froze . 

" Your not gonna turn around ? Baby Girl ? " ; Michaela taunted her . 

" Sir ... Michaela is here " ; she said . 

" We will be there in 5 Garcia . Stall her " ; Aaron said before Garcia hung up . 

She slowly turned around to face Michaela . 

" Mick , I know what happened at that camp . I know why you went there . I know that you missed X - " ; Garcia started to say but Michaela cut her off by shooting an inch away from her . 

" Shut up . Just shut up " ; Michaela screamed . 

" I came to you with those tapes Garcia . I wanted you to mail them to me but you mailed them to Aaron and the whole team and then they made fun of me . Everyone of you called me weak in different languages . I trusted you with a secret and you went around telling them . Its funny how three years ago you were shot here , exactly here by a man having  a God complex and now I am here , taking revenge , leaving a mark with everyone so that it forever reminds them of me . But don't worry Garcia , I am not going to shoot you . I have something that will destroy your reputation in front of the FBI and Strauss " ; Michaela said . 

" What is it ? " ; Garcia asked scared . 

" Does the world know that the brilliant miss Garcia was once a very known criminal hacker who stole money and conspired to take the government down ? " 

" That is not me anymore Mick ! " 

" And I am not the same person either but we cannot buy ourselves a new past now can we , Garcia ? " 

" Three minutes , in three minutes this information will be mailed to all the news outlets and then let me see if you can save your reputation " ; Michaela added . 

" I can override it " ; Garcia said confidently . 

" No you can't . You couldn't even get rid of the virus that is still on your computer " ; Mick smirked . 

" No , I removed it ! " 

" Did you ? bye Garcia " 

Michaela turned around and started to leave but at the last moment she turned around and shot Garcia . The bullet went right below her heart . It was enough to put her n a coma for a few weeks , until Mick was done with her job . Garcia got really close to finding out certain things about Michaela and she couldn't let that happen . 

Aaron and the team arrived 10 seconds later . 

____________________________________________________

Rossi had just gotten back from the hospital after hearing that Garcia was in a coma . 

He noticed an envelope on the kitchen counter . He picked it up and there was a necklace inside . The same one he had gifted to Michaela on her 12th birthday with a note . 

' Yes , I was here . you betrayed my trust . You almost got me caught Dave , you can have the necklace back . Give it to someone who you won't betray . Bye Rossi , thanks for all the help "