Victim 2

Spencer Reid had just gotten home . He was beyond exhausted and ready to just take a nap . The team had been working on 2 cases simultaneously.  Michaela and a new unsub .

He dropped his bag on the couch and turned on the light .

Michaela was sat in the armchair near his bookshelf,  casually reading a book .

She smiled at him giddily when she looked up .

" Hi Spencie ! " ; she said in a childlike voice .

" I thought you said your next victim was Haley " ; he said .

" And you all fell for it ! " ; she clapped .

" You want to tell me a story too ? "

" I guess you really are genius pretty boy "

She pointed with her to the couch and motioned for him to sit down .

" This story is inspiring . Starts the same , a girl and a guy who she thought to be her best friend but he hated her , degraded her , called her names , made her feel unworthy , everyday , on purpose . Over time , the words became an addiction , a drug to the girl , she started believing them and wanted to hear them everyday . Fun fact is that the guy was also addicted to a drug long back . Dilaudid was it , Spence ? " ; she asked as she held up a vial .

Spencer tried to get up and run but Michaela shot him .

" I am shooting everybody pretty boy so that everyone has a reminder , a scar , like I have everywhere and when you look at the scar , think of me , think of the little girl who came to you for help but you turned her away " ; she said as she injected the syringe filled with the drug .

She did it multiple times and then left Spencer in a drugged up state after calling the ambulance. 

_____________________________

6 years ago : -

" Come on kiddo , we need to get you to the hospital " ; Rossi said urgently as he walked into the nurse's office at school .

Michaela was too delirious to answer .

" I can get them suspended and arrested " ; he said once Mick was settled into a room with bandages nearly covering her up.

" Its of no use.  I am used to it "

" Used to bullying ! Are you hearing yourself right now tesoro ? You could have died today ! "

" Yeah ? And Aaron would have finally been proud of me ! Me dying will lift off a burden for him ! I don't deserve to live Rossi ! "

" Live with me "

" I can't "

" I promise you won't be a burden , please.  Stay with me . Drop out . I wil help you Micky "

" Okay "

" I love you Mick . You will always have me "

" Love you too Rossi "

_____________________________

Present: 

The team were sitting in the hospital waiting room . They had no news about Spencer .

" Dr. Reid is fine , although he needs to be off the field for a month " ; the doctor said before he let the team enter his room .

He was asleep .

" She won't stop until she gets all of us , won't she ? " ; Derek asked Rossi .

" She won't stop until she has taken her revenge " ; Rossi said .