33.5

Xyla POV

"You killed my brother man, I want blood." The guys chuckled.

Honestly, I didn't know what to do, I haven't shot a gun since before my dad went to jail. What if I make the wrong move and I fucked something up or hit the wrong person?

all the thoughts running through my head sent me in a panic

"Just calm down Xyla." I whispered to myself and slowly slid up against the wall.

I tuned back into the conversation.

"Your brother was-"

"You kilt my brother kidnapped my niece." He cut Jaime off.

"He was raping her!" Jaime yelled.

"I was gonna tell cliff but I ain't find that necessary, he always doubt me but I can do this my self. Look I actually did it." He smiled in satisfaction.

Cliff? My dad? No way.

"So you doing this because we saved your niece from her father?"

"Anyways." The fuck does he mean anyways. "I killed the first one. Really good kid, same routine, leave work go see mommy, got to your house."

He kilt Breezy, I scooted it up closer so I can see what was going on.

"You killed my brother bitch." Jeremy tried to rushed him and Jaime grabbed him. "He did it!"

"It's fine you'll see him soon, I though I killed another one of y'all too. I could've sworn."

"You killed my daughter." I cocked the gun back and prepared myself for anything.

I want revenge and now this is my opportunity. It was placed right in front of me.

"Your daughter?"

"Your niece." His face dropped. "We loved her, we gave her a life." Jaime confessed and it felt like my heart was breaking again.

"Shit! Shit shit shit!" He cursed. "Fuck!" He rubbed his forehead.

"Dumbass." Lucas shook his head.

"Well there is no real need for y'all is it." He cocked his gun. "Picked whose going first."

Lucas whispered something to Jaime.

"I am right here you know." Jaime looked back and I let out a shakey breath just to come my nerves, so I can be able to aim more accurately.

"Okay Xyla, 5, 4, 3, 2." I stepped out and shot and he groaned and he body collapsed to the floor. "Jaime rushed to get the gun."

"Grabbed the gun!" Lucas jumped for it.

"Don't kill him!" I yelled.

"What?" They looked at me and I walked up to them and they watched my every move.

"Xyla, baby, let's-"

"No he took my daughter." I cocked the gun back again and raise it and aiming it at him.

I slowly walked over to him, and I instantly recognize him.

"Uncle John?" He looked at me slowly.

"Xy- Xyla?" he look like he seen a ghost. "What-" the blood and his teeth my me cringe.