29

2 weeks later...

Xyla POV

I mentally prepare myself before getting out the car. Right now we are at the park because Mama Jane wanted to throw a little cookout for her birthday.

"Daddy!" She yelled and I instantly tensed but up.

I didn't know what to say. I have yet to explain to her what is really going on.

"Baby, can you do mommy a favor?"

"Yes."

" you cannot call daddy, daddy anymore." She frowned.

"Why not?"

"Because he isn't daddy anymore. Just call him Jamie. Do you remember what I told you about respecting people's personal space?" She nodded.

"Yes." She sighed.

" you have to respect Jaime's personal space." She nodded.

"Okay, I promise." She spoke lowly.

" Hey, it's no reason to be sad. There is no problem, you are not in trouble, but sometimes things happen in life. And you have to move accordingly."

"He don't love me anymore."

"Um... they have ice cream out there." She looked out the window.

"Come on mommy." I got out the car.

Hasley dressed me today because she wanted me to stunt on him. But honestly I don't care for him.

I told her I wanted to be in something comfortable, and she actually achieved a very great look with a lot of comfortability.

I walked her over to the ice cream truck before they road off. After I got her a vanilla cup with rainbow sprinkles, she was in heaven.

"Let's go tell Nana happy birthday." I looked around for her and Jaime was talking to her and they were laughing. We made our way over there.

His bitch ass should never be happy in life ever again.

"Nana!" She ran to her.

"Baby!" She scooped her up and squeezed her. "I missed you."

"Hey momma." I hugged her and just avoided his presence.

"Hey Jaime." Mora waved.

"Hey baby." He wrapped his fingers through her hair. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I watched her and she reached over for him and I took her ice cream out of the way. "Why don't you love me?"

"I do love you." I looked at Momma Jane and she smiled slightly watching them.

"I am going to go talk to the guys."

"Okay, I'll watch her." I nodded and gave her the ice cream and I made my way over to Luca and them.