15

Jaime POV

"I'm going to the beach." She walked in the little dining hut.

"You don't want breakfast?" Hasley asked and shook her head.

"I'm gone go read... see y'all later." She walked off.

"Y'all gone let her go by herself?" I asked Hasley.

"She wants to be alone ain't nobody here but us." Ciara shrugged.

"And the workers." Sophia added.

"She is grown she should be able to have alone time on an island." Chyna shrugged.

"I'll be back." I got up and Chyna shook her head.

I walked to the beach and she was laying on he stomach reading a book.

"Yo." She looked up at me and gave me a head nod. "Shit I never knew that could hurt a nigga feelings." She stared at me with no emotion.

"Why you out here?" She turn her attention back on her book.

We are three days into this five day trip. We have yet to have breakfast together, we don't have dinner together, Xyla is detached from all of us. She does her own thing and she just seems so just... I don't know, but we haven't had the chance to enjoy this trip.

"Just making sure your safe." I sat beside her and we sat in a comfortable silence.

"What you think Ximora is doing right now?" She asked and I laughed.

"Sleep. That all she fucking do." She. Laughed.

"It don't matter what time or is she just woke up none of that." We laughed. "I know we laughing but should be concerned."

"Shit I don't know I just started doing this shit. I can ask my mom." She nodded. "So how you feel about your birthday trip?" She looked at me.

"It's chilling... it feels like I'm here by myself." She shrugged.

"Really?" She nodded. "I don't want you to feel that way I mean if you want to feel that way but I don't want you to be feeling alone. That's not what I brought you here for I wanted all of us to have a great time and it just awkward and shit ain't going as planned it just a going on. This is not how I thought it would be and that's my fault though." She sighed.

"It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am allowed to be by myself and enjoy myself with just myself. you don't have to feel bad. This is truly with a vacation is about just relaxing and enjoying yourself. I can't mix myself up with them and I'll be damned if I do it to myself." She smiled. "Thank you Jaime. You rented out a whole private jet and private villa for me and a beach. That is amazing."

"You welcome,it was my pleasure." She laughed. " I know this may be a lot, but can you just come get some breakfast? I have yet to see you eat this whole entire trip. You can come get your breakfast and then come back out here and do whatever you feel like you want to do. But at this point, it's starting to concern me and I need you to start eating." She laughed and nodded.

She got up and I followed her.

"I can say what the fuck I want bitch! I didn't put my fucking hands on you! Get off of me!" Ashley fired.

What the fuck just happened? We literally just went outside for like 10 minutes. Now I see why Xyla is doing her own thing. This has become an every day thing and it's so fucking annoying.

"Bitch please you not gone just talk about her and think I'm not gone do anything." Hasley fired back and Ciara just ate her food.

"Get your girl." Breezy looked at Ciara.