12

Jaime POV

"Momma!" I yelled.

"Yes baby?" She walked in the living room.

My mom is back and I ain't gone lie I missed the fuck outta her.

"Wanna go out today with me and the girls. All my ladies." I hugged her and she rubbed my back soothingly and nodded.

" of course, and by ladies, I am guessing you mean, Xyla and Ximora."

"Of course." I laughed.

" sometimes I just got to make sure with you." We laughed.

" mama, you know that Xyla is the only female I ever introduced you to. So stop trying to act like I just be introducing all these chicken heads to you."

" you could've fooled me." I laughed. " Should I go get dressed now?"

" Yes, they should be on their way now, I offered to go pick them up, but she said no they might be staying here tonight so she wanted to bring her car."

" what's going on with you and Xyla? You guys are so cute together." I sighed.

" honestly, my backs against the wall, and I am ready to drop my drawers at any second. Yes, I know I am a dirty little whore." She covered her mouth and smacked hard in my back. " sorry I love you momma but you keep asking the same question so I had to get it out." She burst into laughter.

" boy I was just making your motherfucking-" she couldn't stop laughing.

" no, I was just playing, to an extent, but I really enjoy her. Just loving her existence I just enjoy her as a person. She bring so much joy to my life in so much balance, a sense of intelligence that I greatly appreciate. She keeps me leveled. It's like she knows exactly what to do to get me where she wants me and I love taking that journey. If you know what I'm saying. I love it. I love everything about her." I shrugged.

"Awe." She covered her mouth and I frowned up my face and she started laughing.

me and my mom have always been super close. When she was going through her shit with my father we always had each other. We were best friends, and always have been best friends and always will be best friends. No matter what my mom say I know it's always with the best intent. She will never purposely lead me down the wrong path and that's why I am so OK with putting every ounce of my trust and love into her. My mom showed me that women are very extraordinary. They are so great in the way that they love is so deep even when is not unconditional, it still runs very deep. You don't want to take advantage of that, especially with certain women. And that's why I am so hesitant to pursue Xyla right now. I don't think I am capable of being what she needs right now. I would never want to be like my father ever.

" This is so cute seeing this side of you, I know how afraid you are from watching your dad and I go through what we went through when you were younger, but it's so beautiful to see that this is slowly happening for you. And I think the fear that you have for love is going to make the experience that much more worth it." She grabbed my face. " you guys are really taking your time. That's what you should do in the beginning anyway. Especially if you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with this person you have to take time. You have to really get to know each other. I love this for you, this is a awesome pure experience." I shrugged.

" It's a cool experience, it's scary most of the time but it's also fun. It's like a risky new through. It's not all of that though." She laughed.

"Yo." I looked in Xyla direction. "Hey Jaimes."

"What I do?" My mom laughed.

" Where your phone?" She pressed on me and i dugged in my pocket and grabbed it.