31

Jamie POV

I grabbed my gun and cocked it back and I slowly made my way out into the living room.

I looked up and Xyla rushed from the other hallway.

"Get back." I whispered. "Go get y'all shit. Hurry up." She backed up quickly and race back down the hallway.

I went to the door and they knocked again.

I looked through the peep hole and it was covered.

"Oh shit." I sighed.

I wasn't scared of the fact that it was a war, I was just scared at the fact that I don't know what is hitting me. I don't know how many motherfuckers he's gone past in his bitch and I do not want them to touch the girls.

I took a deep breath before swinging the door open and I raised my gun.

"Jaime!" Ciara jumped back. "What th-" I snatched her ass up and toss her in the house.

"The fuck are you doing?" She started dying laughing.

"I am so sorry." She hopped up. " I am not laughing because it is funny, I was so fucking scared."

" it's a bunch of shit going on right now, so we need to hurry up and get out of this bitch." I walked back to Xyla's room and I finished throwing her shit in a bag.

I called my mom.

"Hello baby?" She laughed.

"Hey momma, I need you to get packed up. Is anyone there with you?"

"Um just Lucas and his girlfriend and Jeremy. They are waiting on you, is everything okay?" I sighed.

"Just get your stuff together, give the phone go Lucas."

"Jai-"

"I will tell you everything, just please."

"Okay baby." I hear he flip flops.

"Yo Brodie."

"Yea man I need y'all out the house. Like now. It's some shit going down. They trying to get me nigga that shut was meant for me. Jaiden was suppose to set me up and it hit Ximora."

"What? I knew that nigga seemed fishy but I ain't wanna say nothing. I ain't going to lie bro-"

"Listen we can talk about this shit later but right now y'all need to get out there as soon as possible."

"So we coming to Xyla's place?"

"No, go to Jeremy's place. We can all meet there and then figure everything out."

"Already we on it." He hung up.

"Okay I am ready." Hasley carried her bags into the living room. "All that other shit can just stay. Mom will buy it again."

"Xyla I will replace your shit and we can just take this for right now." She nodded.

"We hopping in one car."

"Mine, they don't know what my car looks like." Halsey suggested.

" or we could take my car, if they were following you guys then they had to follow her too. I never met Jaiden so he doesn't know what my car looks like and I am pretty sure he didn't inform anyone about my car or me." Ciara shrugged.

"We in Ciara car now. Leave everything on." we quickly and carefully meet our way outside and have them to Ciara's car.

From Xyla's house to Jeremy house is about two hours.