2

Jaime POV

"So she doesn't wanna work with me?" I sighed. "Just tell her come in today and I promise nothing will happen."

"You don't understand son." The lady sighed. "You have to be gentle with her, she isn't your normal girl, she has social anxiety, so with the events that happened, she doesn't feel safe in that environment." I frowned my face realizing what I am doing.

Why the fuck and I am begging?

"This isn't a dating application or a friend submission,this is a job! What the hell is going on here? I paid so tell her to bring her ass." I hung up.

Xyla POV

"Well was he at least cute?" Zora flopped on my bed.

"Yeah he was fine as fuck but I know if he surrounds himself with them type of people he is them type of people." I sighed and laid back on my bed. "Like I don't understand because he does seem nice but that was just unacceptable." My phone started ringing.

"Yeah Um he wants you back today." Miss. Smith sighed. "He already paid so just go and do you job and leave."

"Well pay him back I am not doing that. They were absolutely disrespectful yesterday."

"I understand but when you get your check it'll be worth it." I sighed.

"Tell him no." I hung up. "I am about to work under another company because she does anything for money."

"I been told you she was off. That's why I quit." Zora shrugged.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello."

"Hello" his voice rung through my ears. "Hey it's Jaime I just wanted to see you face to face and talk." I put him on speaker.

"If this is about working for you I am not built for that kinda of situation. I can only be but so calm and I don't wanna have to put my hands on all your friends." I sighed.

"It won't ever get that far ever again. She will not be around you just come in today and we can talk."

"Well I am actually out of transportation today because I wasn't scheduled for work today so how about tomorrow."

"Um yes and plus you left your green bucket here." I laughed softly.

"I didn't even realize now I have no choice huh?" He chuckled.

"I mean... no not really." I sighed. "See you tomorrow okay?"

"See you." I hung up.

"You must scrub the shit out of a floor." Zora smirk and I laughed.

"Stop he is just really nice." I shrugged.

"Girl please... I don't know what you did to him yesterday but he is attached." I shrugged. "But we gotta go to Zone 8 tonight." She started twerking.

"What are we even gonna wear?" I sighed.

"Don't start this shit." I laughed. "I don't have nothing to wear...." she mocked me.