11

2 months later~

Xyla POV

"Mommy." I heard a soft voice.

"Yes." I sat up in my bed.

"Where is Jaime?"

"At home, why you still up?"

"Auntie fell asleep without me."

"Okay come on." I helped her in the bed.

It took her a month to get comfortable with us and we got her back on the right path as far as her being healthy. She is a healthy. They say she was raped but by her dad most likely. Which is disgusting like how could you find any child attractive. I just can't believe that happened to her. She is definitely back to being a normal little girl she just talks very soft like she never talks loudly her voice is so small they said she just has to get more comfortable but that could be do to anxiety because maybe when she used to speak she got beat and it was just a whole bunch of horrible shit. It took her a little bit longer to warm up to Jaime but she absolutely loves him now.

***

"You still hungry?" I asked and she shook her head. "Okay good job. Go get your jacket so we can go see how Jai fixed your room."

"Okay." I helped her down and she took off.

"You made me some." Hasley walked in the kitchen and I passed her a plate.

"Here you go."

"Thank you." I nodded.

"Your welcome." I grabbed Ximora plate and cleaned everything.

"You are a pro at this mommy thing sis." I laughed.

"Thank you. It's actually easier than I thought." She nodded.

"She is a great kid."

"Mommy I am done." I smiled at her.

"You so cute." Hasley looked at her and she giggled. "Look at you..."

"Thank you

"Thank you."

"Okay come on." I put on her Jean jacket and grabbed my stuff. "Okay I'll be back later."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you baby." She kissed Ximora.

"I love you too auntie."

"Come on." I picked her up and put her in the car and buckled her into her booster seat.

I drove to Jamie's house and get her out and I used my key to open the door.

"Jai!" I heard foot steps coming down the steps.

"Who are you?" A girl walked up to me.

"Who are you?"

"I am Chyna and you?" She crossed her arms.