4

3 months later~

Xyla POV

I laughed as him and he friends fought over the game. It was like 15 niggas here and I just cleaned up as they messed up. I just minded my business and did my job.

"Yeah I think I might wanna fly out for my birthday." I sighed talking to Zora.

"Yes I wanna get back on the plane bitch." She sighed. "But all you do is work work work! Like we are in our 20s and you missing out on the most fun years of your life. Working like a slave." I sighed.

"Because my family isn't like yours. My mom got remarried so she could care less what I got going on. As long as my sister is straight she don't care about me. So don't judge me or my situation. My dad is in jail and when he gets out I'll be good and I would still work. I am making money that is what you go to college for anyway." She laughed.

"Facts." She picked up her phone. "So what about the guy you work for?"

"What about him?"

"Me and my niggas yeah we tryna fuck." She sat the phone down and started dancing.

"Off limits." She gasped.

"Why?" I shrugged and bented over.

"Just is."

"Stand up." Jaime walked over to me and pulled me up.

He finds any reason to touch me but other than that he is like a friend to me. I still have to keep it professional of course, he is still a great friend tho. We do everything together as far as just vibing on some chill shit. The girls can't stand me, like they don't understand that this is my job, its hard for them to understand. He does blur lines but he is just a fun spirit and it doesn't help we are around the same age and we actually have a lot in common. He is very protective, after the first incident happened he has had my back times a million.

"Um sorry."

"No you are fine it's just a bunch of horny immature niggas here and I don't wanna have to beat somebody the fuck up." I laughed and he smiled.

"Hey Jaime." Zora waved and he waved back.

"Wussup?" He stared at me.

"What?" I look away from him to the phone and Zora was doing the most.

"Why you ain't follow me back?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Him." I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't even realized you followed me." He grabbed my waist and I pushed his hands away. "I'll follow you back though." He put his hands on my shoulder's massaging them. It felt so good.

He does this thing where he runs his thumbs up my neck and dragging it to my ears and that shit feels like a start of a good orgasm.

"What did I say Zora?" His hands trailed down to my shoulders and he hugged me.

"But you never told me why." I sighed and he pulled out his phone and followed her.

He instantly started laughing.

"Girl you say anything out your mouth." He laughed. "But damn it's like that."

I went over to the guys and straighten up as much as I could.

"Xy can you get me soda since you up?" Luca ask and I laughed.

"I am always up. What do you want?"

"Root beer." I nodded.