28

3 months Later...

Xyla POV

I never in my life felt how I felt right now. I can't eat and I can't sleep. I don't even feel alive right now. Life doesn't feel real anymore.

"Mommy Nana made you breakfast." I smiled.

"Thank you baby." She kissed me and I kissed her and she laughed.

She raced back out the room and I sat the food on my night stand.

"Good evening." Hasley walked in.

"Hey." She sighed and I started crying.

"Come on Xyla, take over your life. It's been 90 days almost 3 months of you going through these emotions and don't get me wrong. It is very normal to deal with heartbreak like this. You have to get it together, your daughter hasn't seen you genuinely smile in forever." I continued to cry.

Couldn't help it.

"I am just so sad." I cried even harder and she rubbed my back. "I just wish this was over. Then I have to pretend to be happy every five seconds because I can't let her see me like this. When she went to watch movies, or TV shows. When she asks about Jaime. When she wants to bake a cake and things like that. I have to pretend I am happy and I'm not happy."

"Mommy!" I got up and pulled myself together and walked into the living room. "Nana said someone is at the door for you." She grabbed my hand.

"Jai'den?"

"Hey..." he sighed and held open his arms and I hugged him and he held me rubbing my back soothingly and tried so hard no to cry.

"Hey, how are you? I haven't seen you in person in forever." He pulled back and messaged my shoulders.

" I know."

"Well come in." I slid out the way.

" I know you been going through a lot lately and I just wanted to come check on you. To see how you were doing in person."

"I am fine." He kissed his teeth.

"You are getting smaller." He looked me up and down.

"Well is that a good or bad thing?"

" you look good either way, but I know it's from the stress of the situation."

" I know, it's just so much going on but so little."

"Hey I am Jane, it's nice to meet you. I am sorry I had to leave you at the door, but I had to wash my hands really quickly. I had food all over them."

"No it is fine." He smiled at her and got up and hugged her.

" I am Nana or Nona whatever you wanna call me. Ms. Jones works as well." He nodded.

There was another knock on the door and Ximora followed Momma Jane to the door.

"When she comes back I'll introduce you to her." He nodded.

"Okay, so active. So cute."

"Thank you."

"Munchkin!" I heard Luca yelled.

"Baby girl!" Jeremy voice soon followed.

Luca and Jeremy has really made this easier for her. They have definitely stepped up as far as just being here.

I honestly haven't talked to Jamie since the whole Internet. Nothing in my body wants to talk to him, I don't think I will ever talk to him ever again. Ximora asks for him all the time and sooner or later she is going to want to see him and I am going to have to try to figure something out. Really, though I would rather her not even deal with him, but she's just a little girl, she doesn't know any better, and I can't punish her for his doing.

"Sis!" Luca walked in and I got up and hugged him. "How are you doing?"

"Same shit." I laughed nervously.

"You getting slim on me." He stepped back and I sighed.

"Well, I haven't been having an appetite."

"When was the last time you ate?"

"I ate a pop tart like two days ago." I shrugged.

"Huh?"

" no, I have been trying to eat, but I just throw it up." He sighed.

"Sissy!" Jeremy walked in with his arm wrapped around Momma Janes shoulders.

"Jeremy." I hugged him. "This is a friend of mine." I pulled Jai'den up and he walked up behind me. "Jai this is my older brothers, Luca and Jeremy." That dapped eachother up.

"Wussup. I ain't mean to be rude, I was just so focus on her, I didn't even notice."

"It's fine man, she could use all the loving and caring she can get right now." They nodded. "Hey Mamas I am Jai'den." He spoke softly to Ximora and she looked at me and I nodded.

"I am Mora." She dapped him up and he laughed.

"You are so beautiful,"

"Thank you." She smiled softly. "Mommy is beautiful too."

"Yes she is." They all stared at me and I smiled.

"You coming to the little party Momma is throwing for her birthday."

"Yes, I promise I was going to go. She said that is all she wants from me." We laughed.