Chapter 28

~ Austin ~

"Thanks for the fun night guys and congrats again on becoming an official couple!" Leah says nudging both of us. "You're welcome and thanks for coming out." I say. "Drive safe and text when you get home. Okay?" Ally says hugging her best friend. "Don't you worry, I will." Leah replies. "Thanks for the drinks, games and good company tonight buddy. Glad you two finally got together." Alex whispers while giving me a bro hug. "Take care brother." I say before he hugs Ally. After they broke apart from their hug, we watch as Leah and Alex walked down the sidewalk in the opposite direction of us.

I take Ally's hand in mine as we walk down the sidewalk to the truck. "I had a lot of fun tonight." Ally says as we swing our hands back and forth. "Good because so did I." I reply as we stop at the truck. I kiss her forehead before unlocking the truck and opening the door for her. "Thank you." She says hopping into the front passenger's seat of the truck. Once she's in, I close the door and make my way to the driver's side.

** At Allison's House **

"Stay the night?" Ally asks as I turn the truck off once we're in the driveway. I don't say a word as I place my hand on her thigh and nod. After a few moments of silence, we get out of the truck and head inside. We take off our shoes and make our way into the kitchen. I lean up against the island as Ally opens the fridge. "Want a drink?" She asks popping her head out from the fridge."Whatcha got?" I ask. "Water, orange juice, apple juice, Pepsi, beer, vodka coolers." She says. "Water's fine please." I reply as she grabs one and tosses it my way. "Catch!" She says as the bottle flies and I catch it with my right hand. "Thanks, gorgeous!" I reply giving her a wink causing her to blush. "Come on, let's go upstairs." She says as I follow her.

When we get up to her room, she turns the light on that's sitting on her bedside table then walks over to a wall that's covered in string lights with pictures clothes pinned onto them. She finds the switch and then turns them on before going over to her bathroom and turning on her bathroom light. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a minute." Ally says before disappearing into the bathroom, closing the dir behind her. While I'm waiting for her to come back, I plop myself down on her bed and scroll through my social media.

A few minutes later, I hear the bathroom door open and I turn my head to see Ally come out wearing shorts and a hoodie, her hair up in a messy bun. "What?" She asks when she notices me staring at her. "You're cute you know that?" I reply as she smiles and her face goes red. She plugs her phone charger in and then climbs into her bed right next to me. She looks at me with those beautiful ocean-blue eyes as she places both her hands on my face without saying a word.

I move in as I bring my hand up gently to her face and brush a loose strand of hair out of her face before connecting our lips together. Our lips move in sync as I deepen the kiss, feeling Ally's hands move from my face to my hair as she moves to sit on my lap. "Ally." I find myself saying, leaning my forehead against hers as we both try and catch our breath. She looks at me with soft and gentle eyes. "I want you." I say. She looks at me silently. Great dude, you just started dating and now you're already to try rushing into things. I say to myself in my head. "Yeah?" She replies softly as it comes out more as a question. "Yeah." I reply as she nods and smiles at me a bit nervously.