chapter twenty-nine

Start bij het begin

"Oh hyung, it would be my pleasure." Hoseok took 2 seconds to push Rae's panties to the side before entering her wet cunt. Rae let out a moan, Yoongi's cock slipping out her mouth as she did. "You don't get to take his cock out of your mouth until he cums down your throat, got it?"

"Yes sir!" Rae moaned out as Yoongi pushed her back down onto his cock. Hoseok's thrusting moved her up and down Yoongi's cock without her having to do much work, which was good because she could barely focus on the task at hand with how hard he was fucking into her. She started to grow lax, letting out a scream with a slap came down onto her ass.

"Suck. His. Cock." Hoseok said to her. Rae let out a moan as she worked Yoongi's cock again, sucking and licking quicker than she was before to get him at his peak.

"Fuck fuck fuck - shit - gonna cum - " Yoongi moaned out. Rae felt his cock begin to pulse and his balls tighten under her hold, deepthroating him once more and moaning as Hoseok started to hit her cervix. "Take it - take it all - fuck!" the rapper cried out beneath her as ropes of cum hit the back of her throat, making her gag slightly. Yoongi held her there until his moans subsided and his cock grew softer, releasing her hair and letting his cock fall out of her mouth.

"Good girl." Hoseok said, dragging her hips back to his and using his dancer hips to pound into her. Rae let out a scream at the feeling, his cock deliciously splitting her open and making her see stars. She was flush against his chest as he held her still with one hand across her hip and the other across her chest.

"Fuck!" Rae cried out, feeling a tongue start to dart through her folds as Hoseok's cock hit her g-spot. Yoongi had moved up the bed to start licking at Rae's pussy, causing her to let out a string of moans and cries. It was all she was capable of doing at the moment, feeling her orgasm start to build.

"You're such a good girl, little slut - our little slut. Taking hyung's cock down your throat - fuck - good girls get rewards. Say thank you to us." Hoseok said, pinching her nipple. Rae let out a cry, using all of her willpower to try to form words.

"Thank - thank you sir! Thank you - you Daddy!" Rae managed to babble out.

"Good girl. We love you so much - just like we love this tight pussy. It was made just for our cocks. Bangtan's little slut." Hoseok drawled on in her ear. Yoongi sucked hard on her clit, making her tighten around him and a cry rip from her throat. "You gonna come? Come all over my cock and hyung's face?"

"Yes - gonna - gonna cum - fuck - " Rae couldn't help but scream as her orgasm ripped through her, intensifying at the sensation of Yoongi sucking her clit and Hoseok fucking her through it. Her head fell back against his chest as her legs shook and her orgasm flooded out of her and onto Yoongi's awaiting tongue. Yoongi's lips left her clit as Hoseok kept bucking into her, chasing his own high. "Ho - Hobi - "

"Just a little more - fuck - almost there." he said between gritted teeth. Rae started to whimper in oversensitivity as Yoongi took her face in his hands, slotting his mouth against hers and pushing his tongue in.

"Good girl, letting Hoseok fuck you. You're so good to us, let him cum in your pussy now." Yoongi drawled. Rae let out another whine as Hoseok sped up, hips stuttering as he slapped against her. He was close now, barely able to hold on. With a long moan, he released inside of her, burying his seed in her waiting cunt. He moaned out into the back of her neck, pulling out when he stopped pulsing inside of her. "You're so perfect, pretty girl. So perfect." Yoongi was still singing Rae's praises, taking her into his arms and holding her. Hoseok had walked away to get a wet cloth to clean Rae, the oldest gently cooing to her as she whined at the feeling.

"... can we go eat now?" Rae asked sheepishly. Hoseok let out one of his signature laughs, even Yoongi's chest rumbling with laughter.

"Go to the bathroom and then we'll go eat." Hoseok said to her. Rae nodded, getting up to do that. She had worked up an appetite, afterall.

****

"This song is incredible - holy shit!" Jungkook shouted as the Daechwita music video played on the screen. All 8 soulmates had gathered in the living room to watch the premiere of the video, then to listen to D2.

"That was my idea, thank you!" Rae took all the credit for Daechwita, really. It was a completely different song from when they started working on it back in September. Rae was sitting at their table, eating her third piece of cake and working on her thesis.

"Yeah, she can take the credit for that." Yoongi agreed from the couch, Jimin wrapped up on top of him.

"It's amazing, love. You're a fantastic producer." Namjoon pressed a kiss to her forehead, wrapping an arm around her shoulders gently. "How goes the battle?" he asked her. Rae felt a smile creep up on her face. Her soulmates were absolutely amazing with cheering her on towards graduation. There was exactly a month left until graduation, and Rae's paper was due in 2 weeks. Needless to say, she was stressed beyond belief, but her soulmates were backing her up every step of the way.

"I'm at the part where I have to make my bullshit thoughts make sense. I think they make sense. Maybe. I don't know - how much sense can proving gender discrimination in the music industry by using the feminist theory actually make?" Rae asked him. He let out a laugh, sliding into the chair next to her.

"That's a lot of words that don't make a whole lotta sense, but keep going princess!" Taehyung commented. Rae let out a giggle as she slowly got back to work.The boys kept commenting on D2 as it played in the background, all of them pausing when People started to play.

"Baby, is that you?!" Jungkook asked. Rae let out a slow nod, her face flushing. The attention turned to her as the background vocals that she had recorded for Yoongi many months ago started to echo throughout the room. They all went silent, her oldest soulmate walking over to her now to kiss her forehead.

"I'm so proud of you, jagi. All of us are." Jin said. Her face was now bright red as her soulmates playfully coddled her, as she tried shooing everyone off of her. "Now get back to work and graduate!"

"Yes, Jin." she said to him. Laughter echoed in the room as Namjoon tried to walk her through her thoughts.

One more month and she was done with college.

She could do this. 

******

next chapter is the last one....... get ready! there will be an epilogue after the last chapter.