chapter twenty-two.

Rae was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement as she finished zipping up her suitcase. It was the day that everyone was leaving for the Australia trip. She was ready to go hours before they had to leave - her suitcase crammed with summer clothes that she had bought with Jimin and Taehyung the week before, and her carry-on packed full of extras to entertain her on the flight.

She was bringing her computer so that if there was any downtime she would be able to do schoolwork, since finals were around the corner. For acing all her midterms and discovering her GPA was extremely high, Jungkook had bought her a Nintendo Switch and connected his black card to her account so she could buy whatever she wanted. She had that packed as well in the carrying case that came with it - Pokemon themed, of course.

Rae was sitting on the floor, double checking to make sure she had everything, when a set of arms wrapped around her - a set of arms she recognized. She leaned back into Hoseok as he pressed a kiss to her temples.

"All done packing?" he asked her.

"Yup! Just finished." she said back to him, turning around to face him.

"Both your passports?" he asked. She nodded her head yes quickly, looking at her phone to check the time again. She only saw a message from her brother saying that Jisung was taking his time packing as Hoseok laughed at her. "We'll be leaving soon, don't worry. Jin likes to get snacks for the maknaes, so we're always early at the airport. I'll bring your stuff down." Hoseok got them both off the floor, pressing a kiss to Rae's lips as he stood her up and got her on her legs. Rae picked up her backpack with her entertainment and followed Hoseok out to the living room, lining her suitcase up next to the other three that were done. She guessed that they were Jin's, Yoongi's, and Hoseok's seeing as they were the only ones out and about.

"The cars will be here in ten minutes! You all have five minutes to pack up!" Yoongi shouted down the hallway. Rae heard grunts and a scurry of feet and rolling luggages, seeing the remaining four men come flying down the hallway.

"I don't have enough room for ramen!" Jungkook pouted, opening his suitcase and letting everything spill out. Jimin was shoving his suitcase with the last things it looked like he needed and Taehyung was trying to get his shut. Rae sat herself on the couch next to Hoseok and silently watched the chaos.

"You're enjoying this a bit too much, beautiful." Jimin said, sending daggers to his soulmate on the couch as he zipped his suitcase shut while sitting on it, lining it up with the rest of them.

"Very much." she admitted, laughing at them.

"Don't be a brat." Namjoon said to her. Rae felt a shiver up her spine and knew not to test him - she had discovered that a Namjoon punishment was pleasurable torture, having been tied up against her bed 48 hours earlier for two whole hours while he edged her. She was now quiet as she watched them, a smirk coming across Jimin's face.

"So the way to get her to behave is to have Namjoon threaten her? Interesting." Jimin said, doing last minute organizing in his backpack.

"It also works with Yoongi-hyung and Hoseok." Namjoon added.

"When did this turn into a roast session?" Rae whined. Hoseok laughed as Yoongi appeared in front of her. He shared a look with Namjoon and Hoseok before picking her up and throwing her at the end of the couch onto her stomach. She let out a shriek on impact as the rest of the boys had their eyes on them.

"We still have 7 minutes until the cars get here, pretty girl. Plenty of time to get that brat out of you." Yoongi said to her, bringing his hands to the globes of her ass and giving one of them a smack. She let out a yelp at the motion and clenched her thighs, feeling arousal start to pool out. Fuck me for being sensitive.