chapter twenty-eight.

Start from the beginning

"Jagiya - whoa." Jin cut himself off, breath catching in his throat as he saw Rae for the first time that day. The eyes of her other soulmates met her body as well, the subtle action of the men licking their lips not going unnoticed by her. The sight of them staring at her made Rae get bothered and slightly aroused.

"Thank you Hoseok." Yoongi whispered to Hoseok. Yoongi was ever so shameless in his admiration for Rae, making her blush.

"Seriously?!" Rae said to her soulmate.

"What? He's an artist admiring art." Hoseok said, going over to Rae and kissing her lips. Rae wanted to kiss him longer, deeper, but the moment was up too quickly and she pouted. "Don't look at me like that. I have to go schmooze a little bit, go see Jimin if you want kisses. He's deprived."

"Yes sir." she said, with a teasing little wink.

You're playing with fire, cutie.

I have no idea what you're talking about, sunshine.

Rae walked over to Jimin after that, entering his welcoming embrace as he placed a kiss on her mouth, soft but passionate. Jin appeared at her side after that, doing the same. The event was well underway, many executives and friends of the company were there to celebrate. Bang PD was making his rounds as Hoseok went over to find him.

"You are absolutely stunning, beautiful... and so, so sexy." he said to her in her ear. Rae felt a shiver go up her spine as Jimin let out a chuckle. They were trying to kill her, she thinks. Death by arousal - which she supposed was better than death by anxiety which was what she thought was going to happen.

"We're so proud of you, jagi. All of us." Jin said, pressing a kiss to her cheek. Rae was practically getting whiplash - Jimin was being oh so tempting while Jin was being the comfort that she always needed. Rae went into Jin's arms as Jimin was dragged away by a hungry Taehyung. "What do you want to do after this? I'm all yours for the afternoon." he asked her.

"Really?" she asked, turning to face him.

"Really. Whatever you want." he said to her. Rae smiled up at him, about to respond back when Bang PD approached them and went into a conversation. Soon after, 1:00 hit and the mixtape was released. Hoseok had cracked open a bottle of champagne to celebrate with everyone. On the television, Bang PD went onto Spotify and started to officially stream the mixtape. Of course, all the boys had heard the whole thing already. Pictures were snapped of all of them, of just Hoseok and his "favorite producer" (Yoongi had to force the scowl off his face).

"It's trending already!" Jungkook said. Rae looked his way, eyes wide. Jin forced her to look at him, smiling.

"Are you ready?" Jin asked. Rae hesitated - wasn't it too early for them to leave? It had barely started and the two of them were already leaving. She was a producer, she couldn't just... leave.

"But - "

"No buts. Me and you are going to go do whatever you want. But first, we're going to change. Come with me." Jin gently took her hand and walked her out of the room and down to his studio. Rae started to get the feeling that her soulmates had planned something out - not that she was complaining anymore. Jin had prepared them matching sweatsuits to go out in, which was very much a Jin thing of him to do, she thought. "Okay, we're all changed. Where are we going?"

"Boba. That really good place we went to where you can put toppings inside the waffle and on top it." Rae said, causing Jin to laugh. He should have known, honestly.

"That place was very good, wasn't it?" he asked her, taking her hand in his as they left his studio.

"Not to knock your cooking Jinnie, but it's the best thing I've ever eaten in my life." she said to him.