"This is a lot more serious than you think. Someone called me this morning and told me to get dressed and to make sure I looked "sexy" and my mom wasn't at home so I ran here. I didn't know what to do, and I'm scared Trevor, so scared." I said all at once and out of breath.

"Well that explains why you look a lot hotter than usual." He said with a smirk which made me smile a little, but I was still more than scared.

"Look, everything's gonna be alright. You're with me, and if anyone's gonna try to get you, I'm here. I'll protect you. Because remember, I love you. And I need you to know that. Okay?" He wiped my tears and sat me down on his bed.

"I love you too Trevor, and that makes me feel so much more better and a lot safer. I just really hope nothing happens Trev. This is all just too fucking crazy to take in."

"I know, I know. It's alright, it'll be alright. Just calm down, I don't wanna see you like this Z." He hugged me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

He helped me dry my tears and after 3 seconds of looking at me he rubbed his hand across my cheek and gave me a small peck on the lips. I kissed him back and it made me feel so much better.

He laid me on his bed and laid on top of me, and took total control of our kiss.

He kissed me so passionately and I swear it relieved me from all the stress that was building up inside of me.

I kissed him and grabbed his neck. He started feeling around my boobs which made me moan. I loved him so fucking much.

We stop kissing to catch our breath and while in the moment he took off his shirt.

"Woah..." I said as I admired his abs from the position I was in.

I rubbed my hands on his body and he smirked.

He leaned in and kissed me and my hair untangled from the messy bun it was in.

"I love you.." He breathed on my neck going down and kissing every spot which made me melt inside. "So much.." He said.

"I love you too..." I said and gracefully started rubbing his back from still kissing him so passionately but yet so gently, and he did the same.

.//.

I was under Trevor's arm and my head laid on his shirtless body while watching the tv in his room.

"I needed that." I said as I laid my right hand on his abs suggesting to our sexual intercourse.

"I wanted that." He said giving me a big kiss on my forhead.

I smiled. Then I looked over at his dresser.

I can tell he's been taking his medication because the bottle is almost empty.

"You've actually been taking your pills? I'm impressed."

"I mean yeah, I'm with you now, and it made me better, so either way. I had to take em." He smiles and I smiled at him.

"Man, I ordered pizza like an hour ago, a little bit earlier before you came and it still hasn't been delivered..." He said with confusion plastered on his face while looking at his watch.

I didn't speak for a while because reality actually hit me. Trevor and I had a very sexual moment, not sex because I wasn't uncovered or anything, but we had that for over an hour.

And I don't care if even the president disagrees on this, but that's true love.

"Really Trev? Pizza, at 10 in the morning? How unhealthy is that?" I said while smiling at his horrible decision.