"I am not a creep," He defended, "I'm just smart enough to take advantage of my opportunities."

I couldn't help but laugh, "You're an idiot," I was rinsing my hair, "Just close the curtain, please."

I heard the curtain close, but something told me he didn't get the memo. He spoke again, "You make pregnancy look sexy."

He was in the shower. Why am I not surprised? I decided to let it go, "Yeah? The baby bump isn't a turn off then?"

I inhaled sharply at the feeling of his hands on my hips. I stood up and wiped the water from my eyes as he spoke seductively, "You? A turn off? Never."

I looked up at him taking a deep breath, "Judah, what are you doing? Honestly?"

His smile dropped slightly, "I don't want to go back to how we were yesterday, or the day before that," He paused, "I missed you."

I glanced down at his body, there were small droplets of water starting to collect on his skin. I put my hands on his shoulders before looking him in the eye again, "We agreed to last night. But we can't just live in a fairytale, okay?"

His lips smacked, "Come on, we're in Hawaii. It's vacation! We're both happy. It basically is a fairytale, and we won't even be here for a whole week."

I let my fingers play at the back of his neck, tilting my head to the side as if I was considering it. "Hmm," I paused and smiled at him briefly, "No."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Why the hell not?"

I sighed, "Last night was a mistake. We both wanted to be selfish, shit happens. But I can't in good conscience agree to keeping it up."

He sighed and pulled me closer, "Ky, come on. We don't have to pretend. Let's just be real. Let's not hold expectations on how to act. We aren't back together, let's just exist freely."

I smiled, "You just want more of this."

"Who wouldn't?" He smirked, "So it's a deal. I'm living my best life, and as long as you won't hate me for it I will not stop."

I rolled my eyes, clearly entertaining him, "I mean, I would never hate you. So, if you insist then I guess I have to follow along, don't I?"

"That's my girl," He leaned down and kissed me, it was sweet yet passionate.

As we pulled away I laughed, "We're terrible people."

"No we aren't. We're just human," He said softly.

I avoided the change of mood, "You better not give anyone any hints. My parents will be clueless, Cisco and Millie too. I don't want them knowing about our business. Okay? It's too complicated already, keep it on the lowski."

"You're telling me I gotta put on a face around them? I'm fucking beaming today, on top of the entire universe, that's not gonna happen."

"We can say we talked and are on good terms. That's it," I concluded.

"Whatever you say, as long as I get to sleep in your bed," He joked.

"You don't. You don't get to sleep in my bed, this was a one time thing," I insisted, letting go of him and turning around.

"Whatever you say, princess," I felt him brush up against my ass, moving my hair to the side and kissing my shoulder.

"Judah," My voice was warning, but he ignored it. His kisses traveled up my neck, quick ones that traced the marks he left the night before. I groaned and stepped forward only for him to grab me by my hips and pull me back into him greedily.