𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

TW: this chapter includes abuse and rape...

ELINA

HIS hand travel down towards my ass and that's when I wake up from my trance.

"Stop Marco..." I mumble into the kiss, having both my hands on each of his chests pushing him away. I'm not a cheater... even though I hate Hunter right now and I'm really horny... then I don't want to be a cheater.

He moves away, looking slightly offended but he wipes his lips with his thumb leading to a smirk plastered on his face. "Why so hostile Elina?" he smiles. He seems off. "I'm not a cheater Marco," I say before I take a few steps away from him.

"Yet you just had a fucking hot kissing section with me, so I think you can consider yourself a cheater now" he says with a cocky laugh at the end. What the fuck is wrong with him.

"Fuck you Marco" I say and take my purse by the table, beside me and walk past him and towards the door. "Calm down Elina." He laughs before he grabs my arm "Wait" he says and turns me around.

That's when the light hits his pupils just right. Even though it is a dimly lit room with only two lamps on, his pupils are almost as dark as his suit... his blue eyes are gone.

"I was just joking Elina... you know how fucking much you mean to me" he says and brings his head closer to mine, pressing me against the exit door, behind me.

"Move away from me!" I push him. He's on fucking drugs... I've seen these kinds of eyes before. It looks exactly like the eyes Alo had when he was on coke.

"What's wrong Bella?" His voice brings me back.

"I hope you sleep well at night, taking the drugs that killed your best friend" I look straight into his eyes. I can see my words cut deep inside him as his facial expression changes, almost as if he just realized what he really did.

"Elina..." he tries to sneak his way out of this.

"No. You know what. I was right about you. You are just a fucking coward, running from New York, from me and your fucking feelings instead of facing them." I can't keep my frustrations in. "That's why you take drugs." I push him again on his chest, with even more force. I'm fucking hurt.

"You take drugs so you don't have to feel anything, but you can't keep running! I faced mine. Even though it was a hell of a ride I ducking faced it instead of being a fucking coward. I can't even look at you without feeling disgusted" I almost yell in his face as I take a few steps forward, while he backs away towards the desk, centred in the middle.

"You don't know shit" His expression change... all his warm and subtle facial expressions turn cold. He is no longer Marco... He is mad.

"I ain't taking drugs to run from my feelings. You don't know anything so stop fucking bothering me with your self-centered speeches, when you don't know me no more Elina" He keeps moving towards me until he has me up against the exit door. His large figure is towering over me making me feel so small and scared yet my big mouth still manages to let out my feelings.

"I saw my ducking best friend die." He yells back forcing himself towards me as I begin to back away. He scares me... but he is playing the victim here... Alo was my brother. I saw his eyes when he took his last breath. I couldn't even take a bath for 2 weeks because I felt like the blood on my hands was the last thing I had from him. And he just ran... from everything, even me.

"Oh, I'm so fucking sorry for you Marco. It must've been so fucking hard. But you know what. " I take in a deep breath. "He was my brother and you just left me there. You knew exactly what I'd been through. I lost my dad, my brother and then you. The last fucking man that understood me." I almost scream. "So fuck you, Marco. Go ahead and take those drugs fucking coward. I don't even care anymore" I yell and feel my tears pressure against my eyes trying to escape from all my inner sorrow...

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀┃𝟏𝟖+ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara