𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

ELINA

I NEED a break. I've been trying to get this stupid math problem inside of my head. It's Friday and I'm going to my first exam Tuesday. I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling until I get an idea.

I take out my phone and text Marco.

- A break Plz?

I cringe to myself.

Ofc, just come by. <3

Cute. I quickly get up, take a quick bath, straighten my hair and puts on some light makeup before I take a relaxed set on. I just want to seem comfortable around him, even though my butterflies always appear when I'm with him.

I'm so excited. I feel like it's going to be today. I'm 20 and I trust him, a lot. I want to lose my virginity to him.

I walk down. My mama isn't home and Alo is out, so I take a bag with spare clothes, just in case I'm going to stay the night. (Wink wink)

I decide to take my bicycle. It's great weather, even though it is dark out, it's still warm, so I'm not wearing a jacket.  It only takes around 12 minutes before I stand on his porch.

Ding dong.

The door quickly opens. "Hey, come in" he lets me in. "Where's Manuel and your mom?" I ask while we walk into the living room.

"They left earlier for Spain. We are also selling this house" he says and I look around seeing all the moving boxes.

Oh. It feels weird.

"Come" he takes me by my upper arm and brings me into a hug. It's tight. I hug back tightly.

"It feels nice" I hum.

"What do you say about takeaway, lots of candy and watching a bunch of movies?" He says and cups my face. I nod and sit down on the couch.

It smells exactly like him.

"Pizza? Chinese?" He asks while he stands with his phone.

"Chinese," I say and he just nods before he disappears into the kitchen to order. I take out my phone and browse on Instagram for a bit.

He quickly comes back and sits beside me. "I think I ordered a little too much." He laughs "what do you want to watch?" He asks and looks at me.

"I don't know," I say. I just stare at him. His soft dark hair rests on his forehead and his icy blue eyes, looks like the deep blue sea. His hair is a little wet, and the black t-shirt shows his muscular body. He is just so hot.

"What is it?" He chuckles. "Nothing" I blush and look away.

He takes me closer and places my head on his chest. He is a very respectful man, and I like that. Always making sure I'm comfortable.

"Marco.." I mumble. "Yea Eli?" He says.

"Do you ever want to have sex with me?" I ask straight forward. He's only been trying to have sex with me once. He removes my head from his chest and looks straight at me with a frown.