50-Aoi's Lost Stories

Start from the beginning

Turning, Aoi looked at Naruto. "Why are there so many boxes now?"

"How should I know?" With a sour look on his face, Naruto faced the other direction, only serving to make Aoi even more confused.

_+_

It was after lessons, and Aoi stood up, grabbing his stuff and looking at the pile of chocolates, wondering the best way to get them all home. Naruto had told him it would be mean to throw them out, at least anywhere in public. Before he could decide anything though, a voice interrupted him.

"Um... Aoi, would you mind coming with me for a minute?" Looking over, he noticed a girl with pigtails, looking him straight in the eye with deep brown eyes. She was fidgeting with her hands, completely nervous. There was a low hiss from a couple of people in the classroom.

About to answer no, Aoi was interrupted by Naruto. "Of course he will. Don't worry Aoi, I'll be here when you get back." He winked slightly, and Aoi started to wonder what was wrong with today. Everything was beyond his understanding.

Either way, he nodded and followed the ecstatic looking girl from the room. Once he had closed the door, he heard the room explode into chaotic conversation.

The girl walked quite a ways, and Aoi followed until they were at the base of the stairway that led to the rooftops. She fidgeted a bit, turning to face him. Before he could ask though, she started into what she wanted to say.

"Well, um, you see Aoi, I've liked you for a really long time. I'm not sure you remember, but I'm Sachiko, and I was wondering if you would like to, well, go out?" Since she was still looking down, she was unable to see Aoi open his mouth. "Of course, it's Valentine's Day, so I actually did make some chocolate, but um... it melted, so I was wondering if maybe I could do something else to show my affection?"

Unfamiliar with the situation, Aoi simply nodded. Her eyes lit up, and before Aoi could react, she grabbed the side of his face and smashed her lips against his. Feeling the close proximity of her, Aoi's instincts screamed danger, and without thought he had grabbed the hand on his face and flipped the girl over his shoulder.

She lay on the ground breathless, and Aoi had backed away a few paces in case she tried to attack him. All she did was let out a small gasp of pain. "You could have just said no if you didn't want to be my boyfriend."

_+_

When Aoi returned to the classroom, all the chocolates that were given to him had disappeared off his desk. Naruto sat in his seat, head held in his hand and staring off into space.

"Where did all the boxes go?" Aoi noticed that Naruto started a little, but didn't understand why.

"Who knows? They just suddenly disappeared." Aoi instinctively knew Naruto was lying, so he stared at him with a questioning air. "Oh fine, I threw them all out, they were taking up my desk too and it got annoying." Aoi didn't really mind, instead simply shrugging.

Little did either know that among all the boxes, one of the ones on Naruto's desk, under the pile of ones for Aoi, was for Naruto himself.

Hot Spring Drama (Idea by lilly_rocks98)

A barely audible sigh escaped into the air as Aoi and his teammates settled into the room for the night. It had been a hard day of travel as the group gradually made their way to the lord's palace. Aoi's head was heavy with hair ornaments, and his skin thick with make-up. They hadn't traveled as far as Aoi would have liked, but Mamoru was persistent in making sure this was as believable as possible. Thus they had stopped so Aoi, disguised as Kou, could rest from the journey.