Preparing for War

After the shocking announcement the entire city, hell, the entire state of Japan fell into absolute chaos. The heros spread far and wide to try and calm down the chaos at least to where they'd let them think of something or they atleast stop Tenko Shimura.

Right now we see the President sitting at her desk with her hands rubbing her head as a headache was inbound. She looked to see that Izuku was standing still with his arms crossed. His face completely undeterred, as if he didn't even care. Until he spoke again....

Izuku: What will it be...?

She looked at him confused until he clarified.

Izuku: Sooner or later the chaos will be too much for the heros to handle. And it will only benefit the enemy in more ways then one. So, what will you do, Madam President?

She sighed deeply as she thought for what felt like hours until she came up with her mind....

President: I'll make an announcement for the citizens to evacuate and head somewhere else. How much time do you need?

Izuku: With the amount of time he gave us, it won't be enough for the people and the heros to be ready. But it will be enough for us.

President: Wait, us?

Izuku: Me and someone else. That's all you need to know.
He said as he walked out of the office making his way towards UA.

Once he made it to UA he saw that the entire class 1-A was in disarray. 

Some were panicking a bit while some were trying to calm the others down. They looked over to see Izuku with a look that held disappointment.

Izuku: You are all considered the next generation of heros and yet you squabble around like headless chickens. It's honestly a pathetic sight.

Lida: Izuku, didn't you just see the news!?

He said, his arm having an absolute stroke, while Izuku just looked at him with a blank expression on his face.

Izuku: Of course I saw the news. And I plan on handling the situation.

Inko: NO!

He looked over to see Inko, Toshinori and Izumi.

Inko: You will not go out there and fight him! Please!

Izuku: And do you, a mother who abandoned their own son for something they have no control over, think you can stop this threat?

Izumi: She can't alone, brother please. There's been enough deaths as of late.

Izuku: And if I don't then your deaths will be pointless. And the lives of thousands will be on your hands. I'm the only one who could match him in terms of power and strength.

Toshinori: But son, you can't kill him. He's family!

Izuku:...And? I should care about that why? He chose this path knowing the consequences.

Everyone looked at him completely shocked by the fact that he doesn't care. He doesn't care if the person he kills is his own family.

Toshinori was about to say something but was cut off by Izuku...

Izuku: And if you or any other heros out there try and stop me. Your hand will be the last thing you ever lose.
He said before walking away.

Aizawa came in explaining to them that as of now they will be training constantly in order to prepare for the war. Though as he was explaining the TV came on revealing the President of The HPSC infront of a podium.

President: Hello people of Japan. I know you are all in a panic. And I understand your concern and fear over the message that was sent by Tenko Shimura. As of right now I am issuing a state wide evacuation due to this. So I request that every civilian sha'll gather whatever belongings and evacuation to a safe distance from the city. Until the threat has been taken care of all civilians will be transported onto a military cargo ship far from the city. I understand that you are scared, but right now I need everyone to cooperate. Especially the hero's out there.

It was a few weeks after this as Citizens were busy gathering their personal belongings and making their way to boats and helicopters that woukd take them to the cargo ships off the shoreline of Japan.

All of Class 1-A and 1-B have been helping with the evacuation, mostly to get their parents to safety. While many heros both new, old and retired were readying themselves for possibly their last fight.

Eri wanted to stay and help but was forced to go with Komoris parents aling with Aria to keep her safe.

Izuku and Komori trained relentlessly making sure that she was ready for the most difficult fight she'll ever have to face. The rest of 1-A also trained greatly some have trained their quirks to the maximum while Izumi was surprisingly able to use at least 80% of OFA.

She was even able to use the other quirks of the previous Users of OFA. Especially she has been able to use Blackwhip to create objects to help her in combat.

She plans to help her brother whether he wants her help or not. But if it comes down to it she will fight him to help her cousin. While Izuku was hoping that this fight won't deal to much destruction.

Komori was more or less nervous about all of this. She was going to be going to war. She didn't know how to feel though with some help and a bit of guidance from Nathaniel she was able to calm her nerves.

Though deep down she felt like she wasn't ready for this fight. But as long as she could help save others than she'll do what she must.

It has now been two months since then alot has changed, every hero within Japan has been preparing themselves for the chaos. UA has been turned into a command center while the streets and city would be the battlefield.

Izuku was at Dogabah Municipal Beach. It was basically where he began his training. He looked out into the distance remembering all that has happened in his is life. Both current and past

He wasn't a general or commander of sorts but he'll do all he can to help the people.

???: I thought I'd find you here!

He looked over to see it was Komori though she changed a bit over the months. Her hair was a bit longer than before, at least reaching to the nape of her neck and she got the front cut so many could see her eyes. She was even a bit taller than before, before she was above Izuku's elbows. Now her height reached just below his shoulders.

Komori: So, what are doing here?

Izuku: Just taking a breather.

Komori: Your scared...aren't you?

Izuku: Scared, not at all, worried, that is what I am mostly.

Komori: Is it about Eri and Me?

Izuku didn't say anything just nodded his head. He felt his hand be held only to see that Komori was holding it tightly.

Komori: Don't worry...we can do this. I know we will.

Izuku: Yeah...I honestly hope so.

Truth be told Izuku was strong yes. But he has never been face to face with the Death Gods. He has heard stories from his mother how they were dangerous and very powerful beings. Even able to give the titans trouble. Before their war with them.

Now it was just a matter of time before the final clash between gods commenced.