Meeting Big 3 + Challenge Accepted

It has been a couple weeks after the License Exam and things were getting interesting at UA.

Class 1-A was lively as ever As Izuku was by himself this time seeing as Eri wanted to spend the day with Komori and her class which she didn't mind at all.

Aizawa came into the class with the same bored expression on his face as the class went silent.

Aizawa: Your finally learning. That's good 👍. Anyway today's class will be a bit different as you'll be trained by your upperclassmen.

This seemed to pique the classes interest seeing as they never met their upperclassmen before.

Aizawa: For those who are curious these people are known as The Big Three. Basically their the strongest students UA has ever had. And here they are.

He said as three people walked into the room two boys and one girl. One of the boys had dark shade of purple hair with pointy ears who......was facing the opposite direction shaking nervously.

The other boy was a short blonde with a muscular build, blue cartoon eyes with a smile on his face. You could say that he was the spitting image of All Might.

The last one was a girl who had perry-winkle hair with a bright smile on her face. You could feel the aura of kindness and affection coming from her.

Mirio: Hello class 1-A. My name is Mirio Togato I am the leader of the Big Three!

Nejire: Hello, I'm Nejire Hado, I am the second member of the Big Three.

Tamaki: I-I'm Tamaki A-Amajiki, I am t-the t-third member of t-the big t-t-three.
He said still facing the other direction.

Izuku already didn't like them whatsoever. Especially Tamaki. He believed that someone as shy and emotionally weak as him shouldn't even be considered the strongest. Especially if his future career was to be a hero.

If he were a God he would kill him just because he was emotionally weak. He didn't have the back-bone to stand up for himself. But that doesn't mean that he won't let his gaurd down around him. His fight with that human taught him one thing......never underestimate your opponent.

Izuku stood up surprising the class a bit but the class looked with a bit of worry as to what he'll do. He then walked up to the Big Three he looked at each one as if analyzing them.

Until he finally made his way to Tamaki. Though he coukd see that he was turned the opposite direction shaking a bit he forcefully turned him around. As he looked at him with a slight glare that almost made him shrink to the ground into a corner if it wasn't for Izuku holding him in place.

He was shaking nervously not knowing what and why he was so fixated on him until he spoke.

Izuku: This is one of the strongest students of UA?
He asked with skepticism heavily laced in his words.

The group was confused by what he was implying until he started chuckling.

Izuku: Your joking, right?
He said looking at aizawa.

Aizawa shook his head no a bit worried what he might say.

Izuku: Then I have to say that I am heavily disappointed.

The Big Three looked confused by what he meant until he clarified saying....

Izuku: This....thing, Is considered the strongest? He couldn't even last five minutes within an actual battle.

Tamaki looked down with tears threatening to spill. As many of class thought he was being rude. That is until Nejire decided to stand up for her friend.