A Great Threat Looming Closer

It has now been several weeks as Shigaraki has not made his move....yet. From what Izuku figures he was building strength for the final clash. Though that doesn't mean that they'll be ready either.

He has trained Komori in her Battle Mode relentlessly as they figure out that in her Battle Mode she has the ability to manipulate Ice and Holy Light.

She has gotten good to where she would give Izuku a bit of trouble if he never took her seriously. But when he did she was easily beaten but still worked hard and they would take breaks from time to time mostly for school and family related activities.

But today was different as Izuku was standing infront of a building. But this was no ordinary building....this was the main Headquarters of the Hero Public Safety Commission (HPSC).

He walked in through the doors as security saw him and was about to stop him. But as soon as they recognized him they immediately stood back and put of his way as he made his way to the receptionist.

She looked at him shaking and sweating a bit nervous as to why he would be here.

Izuku: I wish to speak with the President.

Receptionist: D-do you h-have an a-a-appointment?

Izuku: I do not but I must speak with her at once. It is of extreme importance.

She gulped as she dialed the President telling her someone was here to see her. She replied saying "Send them up." And hung up.

Receptionist: She'll be on the top floor...

She said as he walked inside the elevator and went up. As soon as the doors closed the people down below breathed heavily as they felt like if they did or said anything wrong then they would be dead.

Izuku made it to the top floor as he made his way towards her office. Security saw him and immediately tensed as they saw him. He walked past them not even batting an eye towards them as he walked into her office.

As he closed the door he was face to face with Madam President herself. As she saw Izuku walk in she stiffened in her seat, since she wasn't expecting him of all people to show up in her office.

He walked up to her standing infront of her desk watching her shuffle nervously in her seat.

Izuku: Just so you know I'm not here to kill you, I'm only here to talk. It is if great importance and I think it's best that you listen, and take everything I say seriously.

She took a deep breath as she calmed her nerves. Or at least to where she can sit comfortably without having to worry for her life.

President: So, what do I owe the pleasure of the one and only Tyrant of The Seas?

Izuku: This talk is of great importance. So I'll get straight to the point, there will be a war coming. A war of Heros and Villians, but also a battle, one so great and dangerous that it could lead to the destruction of all of Japan.

The President was known for alot of things, one of those things was knowing when someone was lying or not. And from what she heard just now....there was no such lie within those words.

President: So what exactly is this threat?

Izuku: A being who could kill any living thing and gain strength from them just by touching them.

Her eyes were wide a bit with shock.

Izuku: There is....rumors that he has an army growing right now. Along with his strength. Which is why I am requesting something thst I know you and your heros can do.

President: And what is that?

Izuku:...Save all the people of Mustafa Japan.

The President choked a bit on air.

President: Are you crazy, I can't just evacuate the entire city over something one person claims will happen.

Izuku: Then you would be risking the lives of not hundreds, but thousands of people.

President: True, but I can't just call a city wide evacuation over just a rumor. If there was proof than I would do it immediately.

Izuku's gaze went to something, curious she turned in her chair only to see the large screens in the city with the face of a man she didn't know.

Shigaraki: Hello people of Japan, you may not know me, but you will soon enough. I am someone who has seen and experienced what this society is.

Ever screen in all of Japan is currently watching. On their TV's, on there devices, even the screens in downtown Japan showed his face.

Many if not everyone didn't know who he was but Izuku knew damn well who he was....he was Tomura Shigaraki. Though his face and body were completely different from what he remembered him being. Since the last time that he ever saw him was the fight between him and AFO.

Shigaraki: My name is Tomura Shigaraki, but that is not why I am here... no I am here to tell you what will happen soon. But let me tell you about myself, you see I am someone who was ridiculed, beaten, battered everyday by his own family. Everyday was like a struggle to survive. Yet all I wanted to do was help people. But due to my quirk no one came to my rescue. No one came to SAVE me when I needed to be saved. Which is why I want to tell you all something. And whether you take it seriously or not is solely up to you.

At UA Class 1-A along with the staff were frightened a bit. They noticed his new looks and built body. But that didn't mean that he didn't have the strength to back up how he looks. They could feel the power he held as they watched him through the screens.

Shigaraki: But you want to know is what's so funny? A villian, the number one mind you, was willing to save someone like me. But yet this society took him away from me.

Many heros felt like failures as it was their job to help and save others from harm. But now hearing a villian, the number one villian, was more of a hero to him than any of them.

Shigaraki: In about a few short months I and my army will attack not just the city of Mustafa, but Japan as a whole. Mustafa is but a mere start. But before I carry on let me make a little announcement. You see my grandmother was someone who went by the name of Nana Shimura. That's right, my grandmother, a great remembered hero, the same grandmother who was never there for her own family. Especially when they needed her the most. So my name isn't Tomura Shigaraki, no....my name is Tenko Shimura!

Toshinori and Inko along with Izumi looked with absolute shock. Toshinori was shocked the most as the fact the grandson of his beloved master was now considered the biggest threat in all of Japan.

Izumi was equally shocked as she has heard from the previous Users of OFA that there was a war coming. And a really big one. But she never thought that her own cousin would be the one to cause such a war.

Tenko: And this is also a message to The Tyrant of The Seas himself....

Tenko: I may not know who you are, but I know exactly WHAT you are. You and I will battle one another to see who is the true King of this world. Don't keep me waiting....

He then fired a small blast of dark energy destroying both the camera and cutting the camera feed itself.