The American Hero Vs The Godly Sea Tyrant

It was officially the day of the fight between Stars and Stripes and Izuku.

Izuku decided to wear his hero suit for this fight. He was currently waiting in a corridor only to hear someone coming from behind. He looked to see his family was there.

He paid no mind to them but still asked....

Izuku: What is it that you want?

Toshinori: We just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your fight.

Inko: Me and your father worked along side with Cathleen a few times. So she won't be an easy opponent-

Izuku: So was All For One. But yet when I fought him all he was, was a man who thought that he was a god. But yet I proved him wrong.
He said cutting her off.

Izumi: It's still not too late to accept it, OFA. Maybe you could use it to help you in-

Izuku: If you value your life than you will shut up. I do not want it, if I wish for more strength than I will get it myself. Just because you know her doesn't mean I won't go easy on her.

Toshinori: Just please don't kill her son. That's all I ask.
He said before he, Inko, and Izumi left.

Izuku:....Tch.

Announcer: And ladies and Gentlemen, we have the man of the hour.

Izuku began to walk out only to find himself in a stadium with an arena in the center. It honestly reminded him of the Sports Festival stadium. But this one was much larger than that one.

Announcer: We have the Tyrant himself Izuku, Poseidon!!

The crowd had a mix of cheers and boos for him as he saw on the other side Stars and Stripes herself. She looked at him with a look of hurt and determination.

SAS: It's still not too late to back out. I don't wish to hurt you, but if you continue this, I will have to bring you into prison.

For the first time Izuku decided to face his opponent though when her gaze met his, she was hit with a wave of anxiety and hopelessness. It was like she was staring at a large version of Izuku who held his trident ready to kill.

She steeled her nerves and took a stance. While Izuku's gaurd was lowered it was as if he wasn't going to take this fight seriously.

SAS: (So you think you can win this fight that easily? Well I'll just prove you wrong.) New world order: I will have the speed of my opponent.
She muttered to herself as her body glowed a bit. Something that Izuku caught on.

Izuku: (Why was she glowing? I may not know much aboutnher quirk. And that's what makes this fight a bit difficult. But from what I could gather her quirk allows her to either change herself or she can affect her opponents by touching them. So I'll have to keep my distance.)

He thought as he took a stance and thrusted his trident forward only for her to dodge. Something that made him go wide eye a bit. Sure he has seen All For One dodge his attacks but that was based in pure instinct this dodge was like as if she saw it coming.

SAS: You wish to try again?
She asked in a bit of a cocky tone

Izuku getting a bit irritated and thrusted his trident in her only for her to dodge ever attack till she was right in front of him. She sent an uppercut only for him to lean his head back as her fist went into the air sending air pressure.

This moment brought back a memory during his fight in Ragnarok, Sasaki Kojiro. The one who brought forth humanities first victory against the gods. The one who was able to bring down this Tyrant.