The search for a Familiar + Truth Revealed

It was currently a few days before the big fight as Izuku was thinking of what other techniques he could use during their fight.

Komori heard about it and was talking to him about it while following him with Eri....

Komori: Are you sure you want to take this fight?

Izuku: Well if I don't then she'll think she got the better of me.

Komori: So this is about pride?

Izuku: No, Komori in the near future their will be a battle. And I will be the spear head against this future enemy.

Komori was confused by what he was talking about.

Komori: (He sounds like he's about to go to war.)

Izuku: Right now even with my skills and abilities I am afraid I won't be able to protect you. Especially if something were to happen to you or Eri during my fight with Stars and Stripes.

Komori: So what do you plan on doing?

Izuku: Well...we'll be searching you a...familiar.

Komori: Familiar?

Eri: Papa, what is that?

Izuku: Basically an animal like companion that will fight and protect you from anyone who wants to cause harm to you.

He said as he stopped at the edge of the beach which confused the two as he looked around.

Izuku: Make sure you stay close.

He stomped his foot only for the water itself to form a stairway tunnel. This shocked the two as he started walking bringing them out of their stunned state. They began to follow him.

As they walked they looked at the numerous different sea creatures, even lost shipwrecks that seemed to be hundreds of years old.

They looked ove in the distance only to see a large temple of sorts.

They looked at the temple in awe only to suddenly be cut out by Izuku clearing his throat

Izuku: The sights are breathtaking indeed but we best not waste time. For these creatures are dangerous.

Kinoko held Eris hand tighter as she didn't want her to get lost but there was one thing she asked.....

Komori: Izuku...how are you able to do all of this?

Izuku was silent for minute as he stopped dead in his tracks. His face didn't show it but in his eyes was a mix of concern and worry. Until he closed his eyes and released a long breath.

Izuku: The truth is.....I am a god.

Komori: Y-your a god?

Izuku nodded his head. Only for Komori to laugh thinking that it was a joke only to see the seriousness his face held. Her eyes widened with pure shock.