The Newest Death God

Right now we see Shigaraki who was in the elevator making his way to the top floor of the tower. He stood there thinking about how all of this came to be.

One minute he was but a mere successor for a high value villian. Now here he was basically a demi-god on the road to godhood. Right now if he takes care of Redestro and maybe he'll make this army his own.

The doors open revealing Redestro along with a few of his own men right beside him.

Redestro: Ahh, there you are Shigaraki. I've been wondering when you'd show up. You've caused quite a ruckus outside.

Shigaraki: Well I don't want anyone to bother us while we "talk".

Redestro: You know you seem to be a calm and reasonable person. Are you, a calm and reasonable person?

Shigaraki looked at him suspiciously as if trying to figure out what his game is. But still answered his question.

Shigaraki: If the moment calls for calm...

Redestro:....I think it does. Though I see that you managed to kill alot of my....associates. You see I treat alot of my associates as family. And if you mess with just one of us you mess with us all.

Shigaraki smirked underneath his cloak.

Shigaraki: Then what are you going to do about it?
He said as if trying to rile him up.

Redestro: Oh, that's easy.....I'm going to kill you.

He said as his entire right arm enlarged and swung at him causing the top of the tower to explode something Dabi saw while in the air.

Dabi: What the hell is that psychopath doing!?

He said as he watched the tower itself somehow collapse.

Back in the ground the dust settles as Shigaraki didn't have his cloak on instead it showed his scarred and semi-muscular body.

Redestro was wobbling a bit as he stood back up. He looked at Shigaraki like he was a madman. He could have killed himself along with his member.

Redestro: Alright kid, I can see that you're strong. But can you handle this!?

He said as large pieces of machinery came out of the ground and surrounded his entire body as if it acted as an exo-suit/armor.

Shigaraki didn't have time to say anything as he was held up while his head was slowly being crushed.

He was going to reach over but his hand was caught and was being crushed as well.

Redestro: You know boy I was really hoping we could work together. It's a real shame that I'll have to kill you.

He the heard something from Shigaraki. It was....chuckling?

Redestro: You wanna tell me what's so funny you damn brat?

Shigaraki: It's just.....you really think you already won this fight?

He was confused until the hand he was using to hold his hand started to decay a bit. He retracted hisnhand looking shocked.

Redestro: What the hell? (That should be impossible. From the information I gathered about his quirk he needs all five of his fingers in order to use it. But instead he only used a couple of fingers....Could his quirk have evolved or was it just luck that-?)

His thoughts were cut off by the ground shaking. He looked around only to hear Shigaraki chuckling again.

Redestro: You wanna tell me what's the big idea?