15

The quest for the holy grail was harsh and difficult. Galahad , Tristan , Boris and Percivial spended many days and night travelling across the lands. They were encountered by many bandits but managed to fight them off.

Every night Galahad and Trustan crawled in the blanket together. Never once allowing the other to leave their sights. They would stay up late in night and would talk about nothing and everything.

Tristan had never felt more complete and satisfied his life . But the weight of the The fate of Camwlot remained on his shoulders and on the Holy Grail. And he knew even thoug the boy won't say it out loud ge was also played by the responsibility as he was the chosen one.

So evey night Tristan would wrap the younger boy hoping the boy would feel warmth and safety on his arms .

After many adventures, Galahad and the group arrived in the mystical castle of Corbenic at the court of King Pelles. But they were stopped and brought forward to the king .

"State your name and your cause brave knight ." Pelles's voice rang out in the court room.

"I am Sir Tristan from the kingdom of Camelot." Tristan said moving forward

"And these are my fellow Knights. Sir Galahad , Sir Boris and Sir Percivial. We are send by King Arthur in search of The Holy Grail as the Kingdom Of Camelot is under attack by Lady Morgana."

The king Pelles remained thoughtful for a while ." The holy Grail hasn't been seen for centuries. Its rumered to be on the island of Saxons . But the island it self is filled with deadly magical creatures. "

"I am the chosen one. And I am prophesied to find the Holy Grail. So If you would help us My King the kingdom of Camelot will forever be grateful."
Galahads voice rang far and wide.

"Fine . So be it. The great chosen one. We will grand you a vessel to go to the Island of Saxons. " the king promised.

And as promised the group were granted a vessel to go to the island. Before they left the old king and his son grabbed Galahads arm and handed over his sword.

"Be careful my son. ..........you have her eyes." The king whispered before leaving a suprised Galahad to climb the vessel.

"What is it pup ? You seemed troubled."tristans voice rang out

"He said I had her eyes."

"..........didn't you know? This is the kingdom of Corbenic .......the birth place of Lady Elaine ." Tristan whispered silently .

Galahads eyes filled with tears as he finally realised what happened.

"And what about......her?" He asked silently.

"She died years ago........am sorry " Tristan said wrapping his arms around him.

"It's fine. She sounded like a kind lady though. " Galahad said examining the sword.