04

Galahad looked above towards the night sky , the cold air of the night hit his soft face. It had been months since his arrival in Camelot and it was nothing but a great welcome. His whole life was spende in the Abbey and now he was free.

The situation between him and Tristan wasn't so great either. After all the years of separation the man had still not changed . Everyone in the court knew about the adventures and quest he had accomplished through the years. Now the said man was sitting acrosss the tavern from him with the other Knights.
Galahad drank his beer quitely shooting little glances towards the man when he suddenly felt a arm around his shoulder . He tipped his head upwards to see Gawine who was leaning closer.

"Keep staring at him and maybe you can shoot a hole through him . " Gawine whispered sitting beside him

"I have no idea what your talking about ." Galahad denied blushing slightly and drinking his beer.

Gawine rolled his eyes "Yes yes of course. We might be a little stupid but we are not blind Galahad. So why do you deny ? We are very accepting you know. "

"Why does this concern you Sir Gawine." Galahad asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Cause you see little boy I have spended decades in Camelot serving the king . And through most of those decade I had to witness the insufferable pining between the King dumdum and his fairy warlock . And I will be damned if I have to see more pining between you two. "Gawine said
"So Will you court Tristan or....."

Galahd remained silent for a moment bere he replied
"I don't know how to do so ."

"Wait.......you have never.....been in a court ship with other ?" Gawine asked surprised. Galahad shook his head hoping for some miracle to get him our of this.

"So........you have never.......even ......you know.....".
Galahad blushed his lily White skin deep crimson red which caused Gawine to laugh out.

"Holy God. They were right . You are Sir Galahad The purest hearted . "Gawine teased. "You know......I can help you with that . "

"You??.......not to offend you Gawine but your still not married ."Galahad pointed out
"Am married to Lady Camelot. And even if I am not married I do know a thing or two about courting . "

Galahad remained silent before asking out" what do you suggest?"

"Let's see if the silver eyed wolf of camelot can be a green eyed monster. "

Galahad scrunched his face in confusion as Gawin began to drink his beer already feeling the wrath of the beast staring at them.

Tristan sat drinking beer as the Knights around him laughed and cheered. Tristan sat there for what feels like only a couple of minutes and only looked up when he hears voices specifically the soft voice of Galahad.

The younger boy had grown into a breath taking creature.No longer did he resembled the small boy he had held on his arms during night and the boy he had trained in the day. Tristan knew the boy was destined to be great knight despite the fact his father was Sir Lancelot.

It was a shock when he found out the knight he had defeated on his way to The Abbey was Lancelo and the old knight had just knighted his son who would come to Camelot so he decided to join the Knights order in hopes that he could meet the younger boy again .

Tristan was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the soft voice of Galahad.
He was sitting across the tavern with Gwaine. They were close enough to be recognized, but too far form Tristan to hear what the pair were taking about

Tristan snarled when Gawine whispered to his boy who blushed deep red. The wooden cup on his hand cracked on his palm a ringing sound filled his ears. A low growl Immersed from the back of his throat when Gawine caught Gallahads hand and guided the younger man out of the traven.

The Silver Ring hung around Tristens neck underneath all the clothing seemed to burn his skin.