07

Merlin ordered the guard to call on Guinevere as he marched off to the infirmary with Tristan where he knew that Gawine would be by now.

When he reached the place he was right. there was Gawine laying on the bed with couple of bruises already visible on his arms .

"I would ask you what had happened but am sure it's your stupidity which caused this Gawine. "Merlin said entering the room as Tristan glared at him from the door.

"A little sympathy would be nice Merlin ." Gawine grumbled regretting the moment he had agreed to help Galahad who had still not gotten the reason why Tristan had nearly killed him .

"Can you give us a moment ?" Merlin asked causing the younger nurse to nod and left . Merlin and Gawine eyed each other warily as Gawine knew that Merlin knew what trouble he was brewing .

"What do you think your doing Gawine?"Merlin asked looking at him

"Helping.........Contributing to the society.....right right that's what I am doing . "Gawine hesitated

Right on cue Guinevere entered the room looking at Gawine injured on the bed, Merlin glaring at him and Tristan looking g like he was about to punch a hole on the stone wall .

"Is something wrong ." She asked concerned

"Why don't you ask 'the charmer of camelot ' there. " Merlin said pointing to Gawine who was now starting to move on his bed. Not only was he hurt and defeated by a very young knight he was now caught red handed teasing his best friends son even though it was just to help him .

"Well.......speak ." Guinevere demanded

"I.......I was .......just ....." gawine spluttered.

"He has been courting your son ." Merlin interfered causing Guinevere to gasp and Gawine to widedn his eyes in shock . Never had he ever imagined that the way he acted would suggest that he was courting the younger knight.

"How could you ?? There is only few years difference between you and Lancelot. Your old enough to be his uncle." Guinevere gasped as Tristan grinned . That was exactly his thoughs

"Ouch gwen now that really hurt. "Gawin said dramatically

"It's really gonna hurt when I tell Lance about this." Gwen threatened which did strike the fear in Gawine

"Give me a break. I am not courting that little monkey . I was helping him..
."

"And how were you helping him ??"

"Are you serious???? Don't you see this . Merlin you know what I am talking about ."

Guinevere now looked at Merlin whi for once was speechless as he didn't know how to approach the matter while Tristan felt a cold spine chilling dread. 'Did gawine and Merlin knew about his feeling for Galahad. What would lady Guinevere say..........and if sir Lancelot would reject his friend courting his son......what would he do to him if he found out that Tristan was in the same boat as Gawine.'

"What does Galahad admire more than anything ??" Gawine asked

"His....father Lance." Guinevere replied

"Beside him ." Merlin rolled his eyes

"He does talk about Tristan. It's not a suprise as he was the one who taught him combact and training at a young age . Except for the times we invite Tristan for lunch or dinner Galahad is always talking about him . "She replied simply as Tristan tried to walk out without getting their attention

"Welll......doesn't that remind you of certain some people here." Gawine said pointing his eyes towards Merlin who was now starting to get redder.

"Oh.....ohh.......how could I have missed that . " Guinevere gasped finally getting what that meant and turned toward Tristan who was very near to the door

Merlin raised his eyebrow. Even though He knew Lancelot had a pure heart he loved his son but Tristan was know for his violent tendency in the battel . He had witness Tristan defeat an group of bandit . It was fascinating but very scary.

"Ohhh...... we have a lot to talk about Tristan....."Guinevere smiled brightly approaching him

For the first time in his life Tristan felt trapped like a little creature as he felt the gaze of everyone on him. He backed down towards the door when he felt some one blocking the entrance. He glanced back and internally panicked as he saw it was non other than Lancelot and Arthur blocking the door entrance.

"You didn't." Merlin gasped at Arthur

"What is there to talk about ?"Lancelot asked glaring at Tristan with Arthur behind him with a lazy grin on his face