01

Where does a story begins ? From the beginning but when is the beginning?
While starting a story we never know .
But I guess for this story I should start with the death of King Uther of Camelot and few years after the starting of the Reign of King Arthur .

After the Reign of King Arthur he lifted the ban on the usage of magic. The kingdom Of Camelot began to flourish under his rule with the support of his
Closest friend and Royal Socessor Merlin and his faithful Knights of the Round Table.

Sir Lancelot was one of the earliest and bravest Knights of the Round Table and was a close friend of King Arthur and was married to Lady Guinevere. But on the eve of Pentepost , lady Elaine the daughter of King Pelles she magically made herself appear as Guinevere. Lancelot believed her to be his love and slept with her. Later, Lancelot learned of the truth and wanted to kill Elaine but discovered that she was pregnant with a child. So he spared the princess and returned back to Camelot. That child grew up to be Sir Galahad.

Since Galahad was born out of wed lock
He spenede his childhood in a nunnery. Galahad was a beautiful young boy with milky white skin and beautiful blue eyes and hair black as raven. As a child Galahad had spended his time in the dark thick forest despite the warning of the nuns. Thats where he met him.

The young man was only few years older than Galahad but he looked nothing like him. The stranger had broad shoulder and well built bjsecpts and calves brown nut due to the sun.
His dirty brown hair shone in the sunlight tied behind with a leather band beneath that mope of hair was a deep set silver eyes glinted with danger as it stared at the ferious wild bore before him.

Galahad was seated on the top branches of the oak tree hidden well in the darkness as he watched In awe. The young man's bisecpts buldeged as he wrested with the beast.

What prevented the stranger from running away ? Galahad wondered
Was it his pride ? Or did he realised that he couldn't out run the beast

Galahad watched as the young man was clearly getting tired but swiftly dodged the attackes from the beast. He hope and prsyed that rhe young man would not be harmed when he accidently let out a sigh. The forest was silent that day .

No birds chirped no animals moved . Only the sound of the grunts from the battle going below . So that small sigh was loud enough to catch the attention of the young man who snapped his neck towards Galahad who was hiding in the darkness. That split second of distraction was enough for the wild bore to slam his head against the young mans side and flew with such force that he hit the trunk of the large tree and slumped down .

Galahad swung the narrow stripe of leather in a circle high above his head. The stine nested on the made swift sling and swing with high speed that it was not visible to the eyes. The sharp sound of the leather striked throug the air . The wild bore was a easy target , the goliath and Galahad was the david . Like the saint hero he aimed for the side of the template with the only one goal . To kill.
The beast stumbled backward dead and landed a few distance away form the young man who was still slumped on the tree shakimg his head on attempt yo get rid of the pain.

"Who is there ?" The young man bellowed from below

Galahad knew that the young man was in need of medical assistance as he quickly got down from the tree.

"I.......i am Galahad " he said meekily swifting from one feet to another.

".........i thank you Galahad for your assistance. I am Tristan the nephew of King Mark of Cornwall. "Tristan said in his deep voice staring at the fair skinned boy.